Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Honebee keeping

Register

Click Here!

eisack

how about starting honeybee keeping in large scale? is there have great demand in foreign market?

srrkapoor

Honey Bee Keeping (Apiary) yields good dividends in terms of Higher Crop Yield due to enhanced pollination rate, Bees Wax & Honey. In few crops the yield increase is more than 400% (Data available with local KVIC office). Honey is in great demand & Bee Wax is also in great demand in the Cosmetic Industry. Another pharmaceutical product is the Jelly extracted from the Queen bees Chamber.
Most Fruit Orchards in North India hire bee keepers to increase their yield. There is great demand for honey in the Country itself so you should forget about exporting the honey.
S. Kapoor

eisack

Thank u very much sir.. can u please suggest me the reasonable size through which i will be able to get yield as mentioned by u and also cost of setting up

shvetprabhaat

dear mr kapoor
greetings
i am interested in starting an apiary
need consultancy in this regard
kindly mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

srrkapoor

Dear Mr. Prabhat/Eisack.
You can practice Bee Keeping even if you dont have a farm but you are staying at a place where there are a lot of flowers/garden by just keeping one box of bees. Please contact KVIC local office who are very helpful in this regards. If you have plantation then Bee Keeping is very very profitable. Please visit the Web site of Tiwana Bee Keeping company.
Free bee keeping training is provided in Madurai from morning to evening every second Sunday of the month.
Please send me private mail for further query.
Thanks.
S. Kapoor

pummy1

Greeting from the UN Office in Israel.

Dear Mr. Kapoor, I am Puran Pal serving with the UN Office in Israel. Can I have your contact number/email. I have huge area along the river on Eastern part of Rajasthan. Wish to venture into number of projects related to Agriculture.

I am the founder of a club called "Kissan Jagrati Kendra" that owns 4000 acres land and water level is just 10 feet below the surface.

Would you like to guide us on bee keeping and other related fields.

My email address is loving.god123@gmail.com

Best regards.

Rao Puran Pal
UN Office in Israel.

00972 54 65 38 341

Honey Bee Keeping (Apiary) yields good dividends in terms of Higher Crop Yield due to enhanced pollination rate, Bees Wax & Honey. In few crops the yield increase is more than 400% (Data available with local KVIC office). Honey is in great demand & Bee Wax is also in great demand in the Cosmetic Industry. Another pharmaceutical product is the Jelly extracted from the Queen bees Chamber.
Most Fruit Orchards in North India hire bee keepers to increase their yield. There is great demand for honey in the Country itself so you should forget about exporting the honey.
S. Kapoor

kabipradhan

honey

I think that it is the correct time to enter the foreign market for honey as the colony decline disease has led to severe supply problems in the honey supply abroad.
But the effort should be to produce honey with specific flavours eg mustard, or litchi or the best would be the wild rose honey produced in the higher altitudes.

srrkapoor

Dear Mr. Rao Puran Pal,
Currently I am abroad & will be reaching India after 1 month.
If you have land next to river then besides APIARY (Bee Keeping) you can also do aqua culture (keep fresh Water Fishes like carps-Silver carp, China Carp, Rohu, Katla, Mrigal & Giant Fresh Water Prawns). You have to change part of the pond water daily for better health & faster growth of the fishes. The water which you remove from the pond can be utilized for agriculture as it is rich in plant nutrients. Experiments conducted show increase of about 11% in agriculture yield. If you also have an APIARY, the the increase in pollinated crops is almost more than 200% due to increased pollination of flowers.
Besides HONEY you get BEES WAX used in cosmetic industry, BEE GEL used in Pharma industry & BEES VENOM is used for curing arthraitis.
You can contact me by sending me a private e-mail.
S. Kapoor

mss_

milia dubia and sandal

hello Mr. Pal,

if you want to covert your land with out much of labour, with avilable facility for sandal and milia dubia plantation.

further details call on 9448264261.

SWAMY1807

Dear Mr.Rao Puran Pal ,
In addition to Kapoorji's suggestions, I would like to inform you that You have more and more options to do SUSTAINABLE CULTURE (Agriculture, apiculture,horticulture and more cultures). These are inter linked together with each other to boost productivity in nature)

The whole world should understand that 80% of agri produce is coming from the efforts of BEEs, 20% efforts with man made manure,pesticides, growth promoters etc. Mother nature has got maximum power to feed us if we may not harm our soil.

You know one indigenous Indian cow (Tharparker in your state) can provide all requisite growth promoters along with protection of your crops in 30 Acres?

We should understand each and every produce from the land is useful if we identify its value and make it useful for us. Also it is evident that one family can live like in heaven with the help of ONE Acre land subject to we justifying our efforts get maximum yield and satisfaction out of one acre.
All the best for feature.
SWAMY