Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

High revenue herb

Register

Click Here!

ponsanthan

Requesting growers to cultivate bhumiamla - Phyllanthus amarus ( Kilanelli, Nelausiri, Kiranelli) under buy back agreement. There is a guaranteed revenue of Rs 50.000 with in 4 months per acre under irrigated condition. Interested growers please send Private message. The cultivation needs to be initiated by 15 th January. Thank you

ashokkhantwal

Hi ponsathan

we have more than 10 ha land at various altitudes of heaven of herbal and medicinal plants in Himalayan region if you are seriously interested please let me know your requirements of various herbs with average rates you may offer which will help us to arrange the things in a systamatically planned way at present we are concentrating on Satavari, Chiraita, Daruhaldi, Aloevera and some aromatic plants, also we are working on a large project of Timoor(tomar)

you may contact me
thanks
ashok

Last edited by a moderator:

vatika_ herbs

Bhumiamla

Hello,

We are in to cultivation of medicinal plants in MP and interested in Bhumiamla cultivation..pls let me know economics, planting material and buy back options.

regards
Anish Gupta

Please contact...

thowfeeq_76

We have 30 acres of cultivable land in Tamil Nadu. we are much intersted on cultivation of Phyllanthus Amarus (BhumiAmla) herb. Please contact us in the below E.mail id. / Mobile

Please send your contact information.

Thanking you and expecting your reply soon.

M.H.Thowfeeq.