Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Hi-speed composting technology (24 hours)

Register

Click Here!

antonwibowo

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities.

Any interested party, feel free to private message me your email address or contact number. The discussion lobby cannot reveal my email

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

chalapathy

Need Details of the Technology

Hi,

Could you please contact me on or ; I am interested to know on this technology and utilization in India.

Thanks

Dr. Reddy

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities.

Any interested party, feel free to private message me your email address or contact number. The discussion lobby cannot reveal my email

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

Last edited by a moderator: