Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Herbal Plant Cultivation

Register

Click Here!

sushilkumarkca

Kindly let me know what all Herbal Plants can be grown in Hilly Areas of Himachal & Uttrakhand.
ALso what is the future of Cultivation of Flowers,Plants & further role of their extracts.

kirti s

Dear sir

there are different varieties and species of medicinal and aromatic plants such as
Noni, cymbopogon, rosemary, chamomile, tulsi, gloriosa superba, and many more
u can also cultivate flower crops such as gerbera, carnation, rose, lilies, heliconia, daisy very easily in HP.

ganapati

Which Medicinal plants do you suggest for inter-croppping for my following project at my following property?
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality?
Dr.Dileep Wani

please contact...
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

akhileshorganic

Dear Mr. Sushil Kumar

Greetings!

Pleased to see your mail, this is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Medicinal and herbal cultivation, Green House and Organic Textile.

As you have mentioned you want cultivate Herbal Plants at Hilly Areas of Himachal & Uttrakhand, now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote herbal plantation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me or mail me full detail of your project. My consultancy is paid so talk to me about that.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari
please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator: