Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

carbon

I wish to start a greenhouse farming pilot project near Baroda in Gujrat. I want to know what would be the best type of greenhouse to build in this region and the type of fittings that would be useful? I would also like to know the pricing, govt. subsidies and some good companies that can execute this project and assist in repairs with good after sales services.

Any information in this direction would be appreciated. Personal experiences of the victims/ beneficiaries of such companies are more than welcome.
Thanks!

shrushti

Consult in Floriculture

I will give you total support of construction in Green House.
The Price goes on per Acre is approximate 50 Lakhs. Gujrat Govt. support a subsidy is 75 % on project cost. We are consult in Hitech Floriculture .
So please send your contact No. for details our work in now start in Godhra.

Regards,

Shrushti Hitech

niramay

Greenhouse

Resp sir,

My name is Denisan Patel., and i belong to is a vadodara based consultant firm regarding greenhouse construction and other agronomy services.

When we consider environment of Vadodara, it is suitable for greenhouse construction.
We mostly prefer greenhouses with natural ventilation. Net houses are also preferable when you want to cultivate only vegetables.
Cost of construction for 1 acre is almost 30-35 lacs.. and for nethouse it is almost 18-20 lacs.
When we talk about subsidy of Govt of Gujarat it is almost 65%.

This are some of the basic information regarding greenhouse.
If you have doubts and queries please mail me.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

viansu_aum

We are a group of Agro-Technocrats; dealing in various Agribusiness activities and rendering services to Farmers and Youths who want to develop in the field of High-tech agriculture.

It will be great pleasure for us if you prefer us to render "TURN KEY PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES" for your dream project. Our service area is all districts of middle Gujarat. You will get our experts' services from Vadodara based office.

If you have a firm determination and want to go ahead, then contact
wish you Great SUCCESS...

Last edited by a moderator: