Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Granite Land for sale

Register

Click Here!

naveen7899

Hi,

We have 10 Acres of Granite land for sale. We have geological report and the the land is ready for Granite Quarry. Anybody interested with buying the land or for lease, please contact
Area - AndraPradesh

Last edited by a moderator:

ravikiranvarmak

Naveen Contact me for Granite land

Hi,

We have 10 Acres of Granite land for sale. We have geological report and the the land is ready for Granite Quarry. Anybody interested with buying the land or for lease, please contact
Area - AndraPradesh
Naveen : : Contact me for Granite land

99venugopal

Dear Naveen,this is venugopal here,i am a property consultant at hyderabad.I saw the add posted by you regarding granite land.I have client for this property.Where is the property located and is it privete land or govt land?If you are intrested in the deal pl call me .regards..venugopal

need of granite land

hi mr naveen interested in the add please do call me give your contact details ill call you
Hi,

Area - AndraPradesh

Even i want to sell my granite land of 6 acres having 2.31 million ton of granite. It is located in maharashtra near gondia city. It is also approved by government please contact if you can help selling me the land my contact no. Is 8237822573