Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

good farm landsfor sale near bangalore@1.5 lac per acre

Register

Click Here!

eswartekumani

we have farm lands near to bangalore and chennai.good farm lands,mango gardens ,fruitgardens,paddy feilds for sale.with wide extent, wide range of price.price starts from 1.5 lac per acre, we have wideexperince in this feild.we provide all services regarding farmlands,diary farming horticulture,fioriculture,medicinal herbs plantation.

with best regards from
eswar real estate consultancy.

Last edited:

ayush1ravi

reg purchase of farm lands near bangalore

Dear Mr.Eswar,

We are interested to purchase a min of 10 acres of agri lands near Bangalore preferably on Bangalore-Mysore road towards Maddur or Channapatna...

If you have identified any lands in this vicinity, pl revert back with details of land extent available with your quote per acre and any other related info to the below mentioned id.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in

indianvb

we have farm lands near to bangalore and chennai.good farm lands,mango gardens ,fruitgardens,paddy feilds for sale.with wide extent, wide range of price.price starts from 1.5 lac per acre, we have wideexperince in this feild.we provide all services regarding farmlands,diary farming horticulture,fioriculture,medicinal herbs plantation. with best regards from eswar real estate consultancy.
Please do mail me the location information for the land.

Thanks,
Prashant S.

Last edited by a moderator:

ramagri2012

regarding farmlands

Dear Eswar, We are interested in the following. Could you please provide your contact details. You can reach me

Ram

we have farm lands near to bangalore and chennai.good farm lands,mango gardens ,fruitgardens,paddy feilds for sale.with wide extent, wide range of price.price starts from 1.5 lac per acre, we have wideexperince in this feild.we provide all services regarding farmlands,diary farming horticulture,fioriculture,medicinal herbs plantation. with best regards from eswar real estate consultancy.

vengom

Land near bangalore

Sir,
I am interested in buying 20 acres of land at Rs 1 5 lakhs or less.
pl give your

Venkat.

udayabhanu

land near Madras/Bangalore

Dear Friend,

Can u please let me know the exact location ?

=Rgds
PC Acharya

isitsuresh

wanted agriculture lands in karnataka

i am looking for 100-150 acres of agricultural land which is within 100 km from Bangalore.and the price ranging 1 lakh to 1.25 lakhs suitable for grape,coconut,maize..etc The land should have clear title, fertile and good water resources. Please contact me on my email with the details like price, location, distance, nearby town and existing plantation etc

PREFARABLY IN TUMKUR DISTRICT OF ANY AREA ANY TALUKA.

Suresh.N

kannan148

need 1 acre land for 2 lac

i m iterested i buying any agri land in chennai max i want to invest 2 lac only. if you have kindly contact me

susankar

Dear Eswar,

I wish to purchase 5 - 10 Acres with Good water and Road Facility near Pollachi Area. My Budget is 4 - 6 L/Acre. Give me private message if u have lands.

Thanks,

Sankar

bsghale

pls call on 9343780218-M for cash deal.

eswartekumani

Whats ur requirements sir

Please kindly let me know our requirements
like extent,
price per acre,
place,crop specifications

best regards
naveen
+91-9966999193

syed266

Looking for farm land

Hi We are looking for farm land. please share your contact number or call us on

parthgovil

Am interested in this about 10-20 acres. Please email

Also please inform if u have something in this range near Managalore / Udupi / chikmangalur.

Regards

Parth

ravi1955

Farm Land Near Bangalore

Dear Eswar,

I will require about 30 acres,let me know the location & type of soil with ground water indication

Ravi

madansinghs

please provide more details

hello there,
please provide more details in regards to location, soil, water and final rate informations to

Thanks