Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Geranium Cultivation – Business Opportunity

Register

Click Here!

rajeshnet83

Dear All,

Greetings!!!

Seeking Investors Geranium Cultivation –

Seeking potential investors to start Geranium cultivation for extracting Geranium oils in the Nilgiris district, Tamil Nadu.

We are growers of carrots and potatoes in the Nilgiris district and are planning to venture into the cultivation of Geranium crops for extraction of Geranium oil which is widely used in the Fragrance and Aroma industry which has a high demand and has potential export opportunities.

We have nearly 15 acres of land in the Nilgiris which is suitable for Geranium cultivation. We are looking for investors who can invest on this project.

All the operations, starting from cultivation, oil production and marketing of the Geranium oil to the international and domestic markets will be taken care by us.

Proposed project implementation schedule: October 2011 with 15 acres

Our Company’s Inputs - We have already invested and acquired land on lease and we will take care of Plantation, Technical expertise, oil extraction and marketing

Total Cost of the project: Rs. 11 Lacs

Type of Partnership Sought: Financial, Commercial

We appreciate your relationship!

Interested parties please contact me further information!

Thanks,
Rajesh

Last edited:

nitinram

Hi Rajesh,

Considering the fact that you already own the land and have developed it, a further investment of Rs. 11 Lakhs as mentioned for the project cost should not be such a large problem, or is it 11 lakhs per acre and by mistake mentioned as 11 lacs for the entire project? Anyways, the investment bit I can take care of provided I know what is the kind of returns I could get on the investment. You can contact me

Regards,

Nitin.

Last edited by a moderator:

rajeshnet83

Dear Nitin,

Appreciate your interest in our project!

We have the land available on lease, however it is not yet developed. 11 lacs (CAPEX) which I have quoted is for developing the land and implementing the project. Operational expenses will be shared along with the project report.

I can assure you 40% share on this project.

I will send you the project report today.

Please share your contact details to discuss further on this

Thanks,
Rajesh

Last edited by a moderator: