Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Fencing?

Register

Click Here!

iniyaal

Hi,
Kindly guide me for making fence at where i am planning to make farm house for 2 to 3 acres. What are all the types of fencing and Cost for those types?

If any interested who is doing fence and servicing pls reach me on my mobile 9629687398

kirti s

Dear sir,

there are different kinds of fensing.
1.Live fensing= plants are used as fens ex. Lantana any thorny plants.
2.wire fensing= done with is G.I wire.
3.Stone fensing= can be done with stone.

which type u are looking.

Regards

Kirti s.

sampadafarms

Fence

Hi,
Kindly guide me for making fence at where i am planning to make farm house for 2 to 3 acres. What are all the types of fencing and Cost for those types?

If any interested who is doing fence and servicing pls reach me on my mobile 9629687398
Hi,

As the proposed project is a farmhouse, go for barbed wire fencing. Install fencing stones for every ten feet. Fix 6 line barbed wire to them. For every ten stones, put two extra supporting stones. You can send a mail to sampadafarms@gmail.com by that, we can forward a word file, where u can find some info. Along with the fence, plant bamboo by provideing drip irrigation. If you provide irrigation, bamboo will grow very fast and there will be a green wall in 4 - 5 years around your farm land.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants

lucky

cobra snakes in the bamboo wall ???

Hi,

As the proposed project is a farmhouse, go for barbed wire fencing. Install fencing stones for every ten feet. Fix 6 line barbed wire to them. For every ten stones, put two extra supporting stones. You can send a mail to sampadafarms@gmail.com by that, we can forward a word file, where u can find some info. Along with the fence, plant bamboo by provideing drip irrigation. If you provide irrigation, bamboo will grow very fast and there will be a green wall in 4 - 5 years around your farm land.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
some one told me that the bamboo trees easily attracts the indian cobra ,and these snakes get golden chance to hide there. i
IS IT TRUEEEEE ?????