Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

dry chilli- sannam-4 for export

Register

Click Here!

muffy

i requre dry red chilli-s4 for export to USA.kindly offer me your best price.
please send meprice,specification,payment terms,delivery time etc,
you can email me

Last edited by a moderator:

pinaki chanda

Your requirement of Red Dry Chilly.

Hello,
This is in response to your requitement of Red Dry Chilly, which is mentioned in Agriculture information website.
We are a buying house, dealing in various subjects for export-import. We can make available the requirement as mentioned. Regarding rates, we would like to mention that, we can provide all informations once we come to know the quantity you require as we can adjust the amounts accordingly. Also, do let us know as to where you require the delivery from us. A larger quantity is preferred so as to give you the best of rates possible from our end. We also assure you of apex quality material and a mutually agreed comfortably smooth and professional deal.
We are based in Guwahati (Assam), and we have a wide and spreaded network for providing almost all agricultural produce. We also hope, it is already known to you that the North-Eastern soil is the most fertile and gives a higher output and the best of quality agricultural produce.

You may reply to this post
Expecting to hear from your end at the earliest possible. Please feel free for any information if you require so.

Regards.
Pinaki Chanda.

usaking

red chilli

i am from guntur, andhra pradesh, india
the city is capital for red chillis
contact me with your specifications immediately

i requre dry red chilli-s4 for export to USA.kindly offer me your best price.
please send meprice,specification,payment terms,delivery time etc,
you can email me

arahman

Hi Muffy...
This is in reference to "dry chilli- sannam-4 for export"
We are a company based out of Assam. We deal in Bhut Jolokia and Bird Eye Chilli.
We have been very frequently sending these two types of chilli to US & UK.
Apart from these we have other products as well to offer - Tea, Green Tea, Ginger, Turmeric, Pepper, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Agarwood, Lemongrass, Patchouli, Citronella.
You can get in touch with me
Thanks
Asma Rahman

scb_1958

Hello,
This is in response to your requitement of Red Dry Chilly, which is mentioned in Agriculture information website.
We are a buying house, dealing in various subjects for export-import. We can make available the requirement as mentioned. Regarding rates, we would like to mention that, we can provide all informations once we come to know the quantity you require as we can adjust the amounts accordingly. Also, do let us know as to where you require the delivery from us. A larger quantity is preferred so as to give you the best of rates possible from our end. We also assure you of apex quality material and a mutually agreed comfortably smooth and professional deal.
We are based in Guwahati (Assam), and we have a wide and spreaded network for providing almost all agricultural produce. We also hope, it is already known to you that the North-Eastern soil is the most fertile and gives a higher output and the best of quality agricultural produce.

You may reply to this post
Expecting to hear from your end at the earliest possible. Please feel free for any information if you require so.

Regards.
Pinaki Chanda.
Dear Mr.Pinaki;
We are interested in dry chilli & also sale of cardamam & pepper & need about one ton each per month.
Can you quote your best prices & conditions including quality/grade of the items.

Thanks
S.C.Behura
Kharagpur(W.B.)

muffy

Dry chilli s4

PLS REPLY PRICES.PACKING,SPECIFICATION
i need 15 tons

muffy

fkenterprise-hotmail com

pls send price for clilli s4 sanam