Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Drumstick Honey

Register

Click Here!

Hello Everybody This is a message from raindrops international we are the quality suppliers of natural drumstick honey. Drumstick Honey has lot of medicinal purpose it has lot of iron content and much more Price Details : 250gm - Rs.170 + Transportation Charges For More Details Pls Contact

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Dear Sir,
Want to know how you produce natural drumstick honey?
Bees collect honey only from drumstick flowers? If yes what is the method?
When the present honey for sale is collected?
Any other important methods you may follow.
Regards.
SWAMY

Hello Sir,
You have asked a wonderful questions sir first of all we will collect the honey only from drumstick flower. We will place our honey bee boxes in a 2 acre drumstick farm at the center we will place the box. Our Italian honeybees has a good habit to collect from only from particular area in which we place. Hope i have cleared your doubts

Last edited:

SWAMY1807

Dear Sir,
Iam wondering that your Italian honeybees has a good habit to collect from only from particular area in which you place? This is not yet cleared.
Also you have not cleared that during which time the available honey was extracted and quantity available now?
Regards.
SWAMY

arun08

Honey

Honey from drumsticks is a novel concept.

However we will have to visit Mr Gautam Raj's farm at Trichy to see the 'Italian bees' producing honey from drumsticks from a specific area.

QUOTE=swamy8123019678;222025]Dear Sir,
Iam wondering that your Italian honeybees has a good habit to collect from only from particular area in which you place? This is not yet cleared.
Also you have not cleared that during which time the available honey was extracted and quantity available now?
Regards.
SWAMY[/QUOTE]

swami140558

Honey

Hello Everybody This is a message from raindrops international we are the quality suppliers of natural drumstick honey. Drumstick Honey has lot of medicinal purpose it has lot of iron content and much more Price Details : 250gm - Rs.170 + Transportation Charges For More Details Pls Contact
Donot fool readers
Use this forum for good purpose
Italian mallifeera bees collect nectors from all flowers
Normally it it go far away distance compare to nearer distance
More over drumstick plants require lot of pesticide for good yield
The honey is poisioness

Honey

Mr Swamy,

I do understand this honey advertisement from drumsticks seems to be Marketing Gimmick.But we don't have the right to say anything,till the moment we verify physically.In this particular case ,it has not been verified by either you or some body else.Then who gave the right to call them as fools?lets behave .I appreciate your talents and articles,that doesn't mean,you have all the right.I same time ,appreciate your concern for this site,as now a days I have seen a drastic change,that this site which supposed to serve agriculture,was converted as an Real estate site.

Sethu P Kumar

raj002

Dear Sir
Our Company Require Drumstick Honey in bulk. We want to purchase this item in bulk on cash payment, Kindly quote us its rate.

Beside this if you can supply any other herbs, then tell me name of the same, our company require many herbs regularly in bulk.

Kindly forward your Rate as soon as possible.

Thanks with warm regards
VIJAY KUMAR
MANAGING DIRECTOR
RAJ & COMPANY
BEHIND KATJU MARKET,
NEAR PARSI MANDIR,
NEEMUCH-458441(M.P.) INDIA
TEL:07423-221600, FAX: 07423-225341, CELL: 09826021601
Mobile:09826021601
E-MAIL: rajspice@sancharnet.in

zasubina

Drumstick Honey is extremely good for health as it is full of nourishment. Drumstick Honey with the flavor of honey and lemon tastes good and as per the bestessay prices services honey and lemon greed Drumstick is very good for the food as it seems to clear up your throat.