Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Diabetes Herbal Medicine available

Register

Click Here!

srrkapoor

Diabetes herbal medicine available. For sugar 120 to 200, 1 doze, followed by a repeat doze after 2 years. For sugar 200 & above 2 dozes after a gap of 2 weeks, repeat doze after 2 years. For people on insulin 2 dozes after a gap of 2 weeks, repeat doze after 1 year. Suffering members send private message.

murali_rani

Details

Diabetes herbal medicine available. For sugar 120 to 200, 1 doze, followed by a repeat doze after 2 years. For sugar 200 & above 2 dozes after a gap of 2 weeks, repeat doze after 2 years. For people on insulin 2 dozes after a gap of 2 weeks, repeat doze after 1 year. Suffering members send private message.
Hello sir,
Can you please send me the details.

Regards
Muralidhar

Last edited by a moderator:

phalke75

Kindly let me known the cost of one dose. How it is to be taken andany side effect. Is it approved by ourFDA.
aBRAR

Prabhakar

Please give more details of price & delivery

Dear Kapoor,

Its is really great supporting Diabetics with safe and effective cure.
Please send info reg nature of medicine, cost and its delivery details.

Prabhakar DKS,
Mobile : 098481 95999
Email : organictech@gmail.com

srrkapoor

Diabetic medicine

Mr. Phalke75,
Your mailbox is full so I am unable to respond to you. I have responded to all others.
Thanks.
S. Kapoor

agrogreens

i NEED IT FOR MY MOTHER. PL LET ME HAVE DETAILS OF COMPOSITION, YOUR CONTACT AND PRICING.

REGARDS.

MANISH

pavan

Medicine

pl send u r mail id to my pm box

Ram prasad

srrkapoor

Diabetes medicine

This medicine is registered & is herbal. Reg. No. 8074. 1 doze to be taken early in the morning empty stomach followed by complete fasting for 4 hrs. Certain foods have to be avoided for 3 to 6 months after taking the medicine. For people having problems of itching etc in the legs, the effect of the medicine can be felt after 4 hrs. It takes 3 months to fully cure the diabetes. For persons having more than 200 sugar or on insulin 2 or more dozes are to be taken after a gap of 2 weeks. After 2 months the insulin & medicines have to be reduced after monitoring blood sugar.

sudhieshg

Diabetes

Pls give more info regarding price, side effects,whether clinically proven and testimonials if any.

sudhieshg

bhandari1969

Can you send me the offer. I,m interested

Can you send me the offer. I,m interested.Reply on kgsk1969@gmail.com
Regards

srrkapoor

This medicine is registered & is herbal. Reg. No. 8074. 1 doze to be taken early in the morning empty stomach followed by complete fasting for 4 hrs. Certain foods have to be avoided for 3 to 6 months after taking the medicine. For people having problems of itching etc in the legs, the effect of the medicine can be felt after 4 hrs. It takes 3 months to fully cure the diabetes. For persons having more than 200 sugar or on insulin 2 or more dozes are to be taken after a gap of 2 weeks. After 2 months the insulin & medicines have to be reduced after monitoring blood sugar.
The medicine is only for Diabetic Patients & not for commercial sale. Each doze administered costs Rs. 3000/-I am at Mumbai. Please contact me on srrkapoor@gmail.com

nachimuthu

need details

sir,
we are intrested to know more details about the medicine and could u send more details to my personel ID in this forum.

yours truly,
nachimuthu