Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Dairy farming

Register

Click Here!

ravianil

I want to start a Dairy farm, i have land & Power,place & i am growing green fodder also, but i want to do it in a professional manner for this i want to know will be able to get any bank assistance to buy HF/jeresy/Cross breed cows & Murra baffslos . Which banks will assist me to buy cows/buffalos .whom to Contact Please Guide me in this matter as i am just waiting for the details to start soon

lpmndri123

I want to start a Dairy farm, i have land & Power,place & i am growing green fodder also, but i want to do it in a professional manner for this i want to know will be able to get any bank assistance to buy HF/jeresy/Cross breed cows & Murra baffslos . Which banks will assist me to buy cows/buffalos .whom to Contact Please Guide me in this matter as i am just waiting for the details to start soon
For detailed information and short term training courses , contact

Last edited by a moderator:

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

samahiitha

Dairy and sheep farming

Namasthe

We at N.D.R.I.Bangalore offer training programme every month last week on scientific dairy farming and Intrested may contact me

Dr.SIDDARAMANNA

jaganath

cows

hello sir
this is jaganath from banglore i can provide u cows and every thing what u need so plz contact me
jaganath

Dear DR,
could you please tell me where is the training location ,number of days and fees for the course?
I would like to have 50 buffaloes + 50 cows in my farm.
Please contact..

Hi,

Is it possible for you to provide Murrah buffoles one year old in 10 numbers and HF cows one year old number 10.I am from Villupuram,Tamilnadu.

Please contact...

samahiitha

The training is conducted at National Dairy Research Institute,Adugodi,Bangalore on Modern dairy farming practises for Dairy Entrepreneurs from 24-29 Jan 2011.The course fee is Rs.1000 and stay+food extra