Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Contract Farming in Karnataka or Maharashtra

Register

Click Here!

nileshhk

Have 8 Acres available for lease at Mangaon Raigad Maharashtra.
Nilesh

we are the exporters of fresh vegetables, fruits and non-basmati rice such as sona masuri, IR etc.

Fruits & vegetables we exports are Okra (lady finger), G4 chilly,Tendli, drum sticks, curry leaves, bottle gourd, papaya, chickoo and other vegetables normally grown in maharashtra and south india.

It is become very expensive for us to procure products from wholesalers and we are struggling to cover our cost.

so, we want to grown these vegetables by contract farming in Maharashtra or Karnataka preferably nearest districts of Bangalore airport or mysore region or in maharashtra pune, sangli, nashik.

I am looking for consultants who can help us to link the farmers with suitable land with water facility in above regions and manage the contract farming with latest agri technics.

rajubje

Yes we can do contract farming for you for vegetables.
We are in the neighbouring district of Devanahalli Airport .
We can spare about 5 acres for this purpose.
If interested pls do give a call on 9845375988.
Raju

sudhakar94

we are the exporters of fresh vegetables, fruits and non-basmati rice such as sona masuri, IR etc.

Fruits & vegetables we exports are Okra (lady finger), G4 chilly,Tendli, drum sticks, curry leaves, bottle gourd, papaya, chickoo and other vegetables normally grown in maharashtra and south india.

It is become very expensive for us to procure products from wholesalers and we are struggling to cover our cost.

so, we want to grown these vegetables by contract farming in Maharashtra or Karnataka preferably nearest districts of Bangalore airport or mysore region or in maharashtra pune, sangli, nashik.

I am looking for consultants who can help us to link the farmers with suitable land with water facility in above regions and manage the contract farming with latest agri technics.
I can supply sona masoori rice any quantity u need

nachmanpecos

i can grow, ready coconut are available in bulk quantity 9739403853. My place is exactly 3 hours from Bangalore airport and 1 hour from Mysore airport

madhavs1

Yes we can do contract farming for you for vegetables.
We are in the neighbouring district of Devanahalli Airport .
We can spare about 5 acres for this purpose.
If interested pls do give a call on 9845375988.
Raju
we can provide all medicinal plants and seeds,consultancy service and buy back also available if you are intrested feel free to contact with us.
Madhav

Last edited by a moderator:

fahad_15

I am have my agri land and even poultry farm for lease/rent in maharashtra. For further details please contact

Attachments

Last edited:

What all support you need. what support you need iam also producer of Vermi compost in bulk and iam having pool of farmers with whom we can do contract farming

Last edited by a moderator: