Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Contract farming companies in Maize

Register

Click Here!

selvasree

PALM FAIR TRADE is an emerging organization engaged in contract farming of vegetables and essential oil crops in Tamil Nadu. Organization likes to expand the its operation by including 3,000 acres under maize cultivation. The big companies involved in maize contract farming can contact us immediately.

please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

kasthuri

Maize contract farming reg,

Hi,
We are interested but our's not a big company,Presently I own 12 acres land, There are farmers who are ready to take up maize cultivation.Immediately 50-60 acres are available for maize cultivation.If you provide your terms and conditions We will do contract farming.
You may contact maizehari@hotmail.com maizehari@yahoo.co.in

jkantharaj

Dear Friend,

I'm J.Kantharaj /

Have lands at Sikkalur / Naripalli villages falling under Harur Taluk of Dharmapuri Dist. Can also get other farmers to enter into a Contactual agreement with your company for maize cultivation or any other crops that you may need. If your terms are attractive, and we are completely satisfied, then we are ready. Lookin forward to your response, I end with best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Sir,

We have 140 acres land at Nayagarh, 100km from Bhubaneswar and interested to give lease/ contract farming with suitable terms. Please let us know the possibility of doing contract farm by your organisation, so that we can start the activity very soon. Please let us know the business model and terms of contract.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
Email: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com

Land available for Contract Farming in Odisha

Dear Sir,

We have 140 acres land at Nayagarh, 100km from Bhubaneswar and interested to give lease/ contract farming with suitable terms. Please let us know the possibility of doing contract farm by your organisation, so that we can start the activity very soon. Please let us know the business model and terms of contract.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati
Email: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com

thanigai

Sir,

My company is engages in contract foarming for 1000 to 2000 acres in Tamil nadu based on customer requirements. Please let me know your contact details so that I can contact you and help you on this project.

You can send your details to my email : gthanigai@gmail.com

thanigai

Sir,

My company is engages in contract foarming for 1000 to 2000 acres in Tamil nadu based on customer requirements. Please let me know your contact details so that I can contact you and help you on this project.

You can send your details to my email : gthanigai@gmail.com

nik1l

If you can tie up with us for Buy back we can grow Organic Products as we are in Organic Farming in Karnataka,Maharashtra and now in Gujarat. You can share with us at orexisagrotrading@gmail.com or discuss with Nikhil Amin at 7600969738