Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Consultants required for food processing Industry

Register

Click Here!

mysnacks

I am Situated in Mysore/Bangalore and need consultancy with setting up food processing industry. I want to manufacture ready-to-eat snacks and packaged food.

I need assistance right from initial survey to setting up and running the plant

rohit55

mysnacks

We can provide concept to commissioning services for a new food processing unit. Have 35 years of experience with some 80 pojects. Can help you setting up unit for snacks like chips, extruded snacks, nuts etc.
Please contact
Rohit Bhandari
rohit@foodandagri.com

anilgupta101

I am Situated in Mysore/Bangalore and need consultancy with setting up food processing industry. I want to manufacture ready-to-eat snacks and packaged food.

I need assistance right from initial survey to setting up and running the plant
Pls send me yr email ID so i can send you my CV. I have 35 years experience in India and overseas and have set up many factories from scratch

Anil Gupta Pune

Last edited by a moderator:

Establishing chain of small Vegetables and Fruits Packing House

We are sorry for we are proposing different venture than you are looking for. Snacks product has got high value addition and has wide market. On the other hand it is capital intensive. It needs investment right from product conceptualization, testing, production & packing line equipments, building brand and establishing sales network.

We are proposing for fresh Vegetables and Fruits Packing House. You can develop your own brand quite easily. Farmers will be willing to supply you fresh vegetables and fruits because you are paying them more price than middlemen and brokers. Final customers will find your branded and packed products cheaper than current market price, which are hygienic too.

Please refer related thread:
Developing your own brand will not take much time because this is daily consumption item and people are looking for hygienic and fresh products. You can establish your franchise units also. In above thread we have worked for basic plan without cold storages, ripening chambers, etc. However we can work for enhanced capacity too.

We can work for establishing farmers’ network to ensure daily supply of cultivated vegetables and fruits. We need to stay in your location and can surely plan the schedule.

Packing house products are washed, waxed (with edible grade wax), sorted, graded, sterilized and vacuum packed. Freshness is retained for 10-15 days. We need to stay in your location for survey of seasonal production of vegetables and fruits in your area.

We will try our level best to establish your marketing channel for selling in malls, bazaars, through hawkers and through franchised units.

Instead of going for big capacity at one place we suggest for small capacity units at major strategic locations. Marketing can be centralized.

Once you develop your own brand and has developed sales channel too, it would be easier for you to launch other products e.g. snacks.

We are working for small projects right now (around Rs. 1 crore project). Please refer following thread for our working methodology:

Please suggest how best we can render our services.

kulsoute

food consultant to set up ready to eat food products in mysore / bangalore

I am a food consultant and work out of mysore. in case you still need
someone , pl let me know i could help you.

niksagg

We are sorry for we are proposing different venture than you are looking for. Snacks product has got high value addition and has wide market. On the other hand it is capital intensive. It needs investment right from product conceptualization, testing, production & packing line equipments, building brand and establishing sales network.

We are proposing for fresh Vegetables and Fruits Packing House. You can develop your own brand quite easily. Farmers will be willing to supply you fresh vegetables and fruits because you are paying them more price than middlemen and brokers. Final customers will find your branded and packed products cheaper than current market price, which are hygienic too.

Please refer related thread:
Developing your own brand will not take much time because this is daily consumption item and people are looking for hygienic and fresh products. You can establish your franchise units also. In above thread we have worked for basic plan without cold storages, ripening chambers, etc. However we can work for enhanced capacity too.

We can work for establishing farmers’ network to ensure daily supply of cultivated vegetables and fruits. We need to stay in your location and can surely plan the schedule.

Packing house products are washed, waxed (with edible grade wax), sorted, graded, sterilized and vacuum packed. Freshness is retained for 10-15 days. We need to stay in your location for survey of seasonal production of vegetables and fruits in your area.

We will try our level best to establish your marketing channel for selling in malls, bazaars, through hawkers and through franchised units.

Instead of going for big capacity at one place we suggest for small capacity units at major strategic locations. Marketing can be centralized.

Once you develop your own brand and has developed sales channel too, it would be easier for you to launch other products e.g. snacks.

We are working for small projects right now (around Rs. 1 crore project). Please refer following thread for our working methodology:

Please suggest how best we can render our services.
Hi
I am looking for consultancy for setting up frozen food unit in Uttar Pradesh or Uttaranchal. Anyone who can help me in from choosing the right state scheme from setting up plant, plz contact me at