Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Cold Storage on National Highway for sale

Register

Click Here!

rajeshalla

Cold storage on national highway for sale. In operations for sale with good customer base.

You can reach me
It is in 1.25 acres, with attached office space, open space; adjacent to Highway of Hyderabad - Vijayawada. About 260 KM from Hyderabad, 40 KM from Vijayawada. All permissions, legal formalities, subsidy formalities completed.

You can reach me

Last edited by a moderator:

tthulasi2001

Cold storage on national highway for sale. In operations for sale with good customer base.

You can reach me
It is in 1.25 acres, with attached office space, open space; adjacent to Highway of Hyderabad - Vijayawada. About 260 KM from Hyderabad, 40 KM from Vijayawada. All permissions, legal formalities, subsidy formalities completed.

You can reach me
Hi,

Can you please tell me the rate of cold storage and will i get loan to buy?

Regs,
Sunil

dsprao

Please let me have your quote. What is component of loan and subsidy in this project.

D S P Rao
Hyderabad

rajeshalla

Dear RPG,

Thank you for the email. I have seen your other post that you are looking for a cold storage to store SEEDS. The cold storage which we have on sale is intended mainly for Red Chillies, Tamarind, Pulses, Jaggery etc.

Please let me know if that suits your needs.

Thank you
Rajesh

santosok

Dear RPG,

Thank you for the email. I have seen your other post that you are looking for a cold storage to store SEEDS. The cold storage which we have on sale is intended mainly for Red Chillies, Tamarind, Pulses, Jaggery etc.

Please let me know if that suits your needs.

Thank you
Rajesh
Oh Great.I prefer red chillies. turmeric, tamerind , pulses, jaggery etc.Pl let me know price?Thanks.We are wholesale dealers and manufacturers of spices in maharashtra.

Last edited by a moderator: