Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

coconut seedlings

Register

Click Here!

nsk70

i have 15 acres land near pollachi.i would like to plant coconut seedlings in my farm.which variety is best early flowering and good yield for tender co
coconut sales.where can i get it
regards
senthil kumar

vkv_2

i have 15 acres land near pollachi.i would like to plant coconut seedlings in my farm.which variety is best early flowering and good yield for tender co
regards
senthil kumar
Dear Senthil Kumar,

Which part of pollachi are you from. If you are planning to go in for hybrid coconut the main factors that you have to take into consideration is water and soil conditions.

Hybrid coconut cannot tolerate drought high ph soil.

the hybrid varieties are available at Ayalair Research Station which will be close to you .

You can also go for Deejay variety . get in touch with
Jagadish KN
Deejay Group
Phone:
Mobile:
DEEJAY FARM - A Unit Of Deejay Group.

The price of deejay is around 225/- per sapling.

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Coconut plantations

Mr senthil,
Hi how are you? Kindly you go through the daily newspaper for acertaing the price of the coconuts.yesterday i seen the rate of the coconut published in the news paper as follows

1.Pollachi market rate : Rs 4000/- per 1000 coconuts

2.Madurai market rate : Rs 2250/- per 1000 coconuts

3.Dindigal market rate ; Rs 2100/- per 1000 coconuts

The above rates indicates the present income of coconut cultivations.But here they wnt quote the coconuts produced from which breed.Even you can purchase local ordinary variety in pollachi is sufficient for you.But some slight variation in yield .It will not a huge los for you.my suggestion we can get all kind breeds in tamilnadu promoted by TNAU like Westcoast Tall,TxD high breed,DxT high breed,MYD high breed,COD high breed,Java giant and Gangapandam.The rates are very less with in Rs 130/-per saplings

Fopr more details plz.contact us:
A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001.
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

biosundars

regards
senthil kumar
hai i am sundararajan from polllachi. Iam an agricultural consultant and running the AGRI CLINIC &BUSINESS CENTRE at 66/2 vijay complex palakkad road pollachi. please contact me .we will have a discussion about your suitable variety for your farm.My phone no

gangayya

information regarding

east coast tall variety coconut seedlings is the best quality,we can supply these east coast tall seedlings to you at good and healthy seedlings,we are coconut development board recognised firm,if you required this plants contact us