Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Coco peat

Register

Click Here!

rishiagro

Hello,

We are from Raipur Chhattisgarh and interested to market Coco Peat and other allied products, manufacturers are requesed to contact us through Private message

Regards

Rishi Agro: Raipur

coirex

cocopeat

Please contact me for cocopeat and allied products from Tamil Nadu

Manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of cocopeat and coconut husk chips and allied horticultural coir products from India

Last edited by a moderator:

dsekar

supply of Coco peat

Dear Sir,

Please let me have your required specification, quantity and price level so as to enable to quote accordingly.

Best Regards,
N Dhanasekar
please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

supply of cocodust

HI VIEWERS,
WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2011.
I can supply coconut fiber dust which is the main ingredient for cocopeat manufacture from ORISSA, near Bhubaneswar by TRUCKS. Interested buyers are requested to contact me thru PM for details.
N.D. GOSWAMI,ORISSA

Hello,

We are from Raipur Chhattisgarh and interested to market Coco Peat and other allied products, manufacturers are requesed to contact us through Private message

Regards

amodi

require coco peat in big quantity

we are agro based company in karnataka, and we need coco peat or compressed coco peat in good quantity, please send us your quotes??

freeworld

Dear Sir,

Please let me have your required specification, quantity and price level so as to enable to quote accordingly.

Best Regards,
N Dhanasekar
please contact..
We will be interested in picking up of bulk quantities of cocopeat from .5-1 ton/month, gradually picking up more. We would need for the material to be delivered at/near to delhi.

Thanks
Pankaj Arora
pankaj.arora@urbanfarmers.in

freeworld

Hello,

Regards

We will be interested in picking up of bulk quantities of cocopeat from .5-1 ton/month, gradually picking up more. We would need for the material to be delivered at/near to delhi.

Thanks
Pankaj Arora
pankaj.arora@urbanfarmers.in