Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted CCTV For Pond And Farm

Register

Click Here!

design2host

I am looking for a Wirless CCTV camera Solar powered with motion sensor and night vision to be planted on my pond (fishing). Max 4 Cameras. images should be transmitted as MMS / Email through 2G/3G. Anyone know of any thing like this in india? i know that i can get this in ebay US but i want them here in india. Any help with Numbers would be helpful

archanashah30

I am looking for a Wirless CCTV camera Solar powered with motion sensor and night vision to be planted on my pond (fishing). Max 4 Cameras. images should be transmitted as MMS / Email through 2G/3G. Anyone know of any thing like this in india? i know that i can get this in ebay US but i want them here in india. Any help with Numbers would be helpful
We can provide the 3G device for managing the recording and viewing the cameras within India. We are UK based with an Indian arm in Mumbai. For the Solar solution we will need to assess this based on the sunlight hours, this is for the size of the panel and the subsequent batteries that will be required for storing electricity for night time usage.

Please send an email with the following details

1. The location of the site – ideally with google earth coordinates
2. If you could , draw on the google earth map the are which needs to be covered by CCTV
3. The distance the cameras will be from the DVR unit
4. I will provide quotation on external night time cameras, if there is any other feature or functionality you want to enquire about then let me know

Regards

Raj Sandhu

Last edited by a moderator:

mss_

CC TV/ scanner

sir,

I have a sheep farm having arround 600 animals of male female and lambs
I need your help in counting the same with the help of scanner or any other mode with cost effective

pl cont 9448264261

archanashah30

Please contact Raj, for your requirement of cctv. He will be able to give you right equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:

mamilk

cctv

We can provide the 3G device for managing the recording and viewing the cameras within India. We are UK based with an Indian arm in Mumbai. For the Solar solution we will need to assess this based on the sunlight hours, this is for the size of the panel and the subsequent batteries that will be required for storing electricity for night time usage.

Please send an email with the following details

1. The location of the site – ideally with google earth coordinates
2. If you could , draw on the google earth map the are which needs to be covered by CCTV
3. The distance the cameras will be from the DVR unit
4. I will provide quotation on external night time cameras, if there is any other feature or functionality you want to enquire about then let me know

Regards

Raj Sandhu
pls send us ur contact details
thanks

madhav_nadar

CCTV Camera solution

You can build a CCTV network using commercially available off-the shelf components.
Web cameras +
USB hub +
Android phone/tablet +
Flash pen-drive (for local storage) +
Skype application for streaming +
USB based broadband connectivity

The cost of the above setup is very much cheaper than any commercial solution. The limitation of this setup is lack of night vision.
This can be circumvent through proper choice of camera and little bit lighting, which shall be far cheaper than TRUE night vision cameras.

All the best,
Madhav

vihari4

I am looking for CCTV cameras in my farm , it was remote and does not have internet also I wanted to see live from my computer in US .

I also need to zoom in and zoom out to the plant level, kindly contact me at my email vihari4@gmail.com

Jia

Have u got the solution?