Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Black Pepper for Whole Sales

Register

Click Here!

subramania siva

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are supplying black peppers in Whole Sales, kindly reach us those who need peppers in large scale for exports and retail purposes. We provide you in good quality with good pricing.
Kindly reach us for any further inquiries to deal with black pepper. We can supply you in tonnes of quantities at comfortable pricing.

With Kind Regards,
Subramania siva.

Last edited by a moderator:

kuki

black pepper

Kindly give me the variety of pepper that you have,when harvested and the origin and price .Where is it located now.
regards,
mrs ravindran

vagikamath

black pepper

We are interested in black pepper.please inform harvest year,lit wt and origin and price

call me

yogesh

subramania siva

We have the Top most Grade I type of black peppers for sales. The harvests are now. So they are very fresh and of top quality Grade I type.Its of Indian Origin. Now its located in Sivakasi. The price per tonne is Rs. 350000(includeing of packaging).The transporatation will be of your costs. The quality will not be compromised at any costs. We can supply you nearly more than 15 tonnes. Kindly contact us if you have any further plans to buy black peppers at comfortable pricing.

With Kind Regards,
Subramania siva.

bicco

We are the buyer contact with full details and contact information for long term business.

Bicco Agro

yemvee

need full details with price

we r intrested for exporting black pepper with nesassary certification , plsa call me