Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Biomax waste to wealth in 24 hours

Register

Click Here!

antonwibowo

Our company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) mushroom waste and any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. The smallest capacity we have is 4000 litres or approximately 3 ton of raw materials with an investment of US$44k.

Any interested party in any part of the world, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

jodhanaalt

Dear Sir, We are interested in your technology. PL. send us more details with comercial terms. Regards, Prafulla Pant, ,
Our company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) mushroom waste and any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. The smallest capacity we have is 4000 litres or approximately 3 ton of raw materials with an investment of US$44k.

Any interested party in any part of the world, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

Last edited by a moderator:

biomax

sir i have gone through your project, we are plannig for vermicompositing plant and west management plant in orissa. already we have taken 20acres land for integrated farming project. pl send me your email id and mobile no .
with regards prabir majumder

Last edited by a moderator: