Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Assam Agarwood oil

Register

Click Here!

aroma

We Sell Agarwood Oil from Assam, India.

Assam Agarwood oil are most precious.Agar tree or the Sanchi plant is one of the valuable tree of nature deeply associated with the culural heritage of Assam since ancient time.
Agar tress are quite rare, hence its extracts are costly. Agar wood is found mostly in North East(Assam). The price of Agar wood is almost thrice the price of gold.

Agarwood oil also called by Oud oil, Aloes wood, Eaglewood, Gaharu oil etc. Agar tree is call sanchi plant in Assam.

Grade:
Assam agarwood oil has only three grades. two Grades are come from distillation period & third comes from raw wood of agarwood tree.

1. A++ Grade
After progress two/three days (Distillation), A++ Grade oil, Kadra Attar call in india(Assam). Its Smell is so precious.

2. A+ Grade
After Progress twelve/fifteen days (Distillation), A+ Grade oil,Boha Attar called in India(Assam). Its Smell is little same 1st Grade, but it freeze in Indians Normal Temperature.

3. Boya-paste
Its Come from alone raw wood distillation of Agarwood tree.Its Smell is different from above all Grades & always like a paste.

Agarwood types
1. Agarwood oil
2. Agarwood chips

Use:
Assam Agarwood oil are best for perfumes, medicinal & Cosmetics uses.

Be aware of :
Cheating by coloring white oud into black
Cheating by mixing other species of wood with oud
Cheating by mixing plantation oud with wild ,natural oud
Cheating by using artificial methods to create oud

----------------------
Mr. Abidur Rahman

tenzgogoi

Assam Agarwood oil are most precious.Agar tree or the Sanchi plant is one of the valuable tree of nature deeply associated with the culural heritage of Assam since ancient time.
Agar tress are quite rare, hence its extracts are costly. Agar wood is found mostly in North East(Assam). The price of Agar wood is almost thrice the price of gold.

Agarwood oil also called by Oud oil, Aloes wood, Eaglewood, Gaharu oil etc. Agar tree is call sanchi plant in Assam.

Grade:
Assam agarwood oil has only three grades. two Grades are come from distillation period & third comes from raw wood of agarwood tree.

1. A++ Grade
After progress two/three days (Distillation), A++ Grade oil, Kadra Attar call in india(Assam). Its Smell is so precious.

2. A+ Grade
After Progress twelve/fifteen days (Distillation), A+ Grade oil,Boha Attar called in India(Assam). Its Smell is little same 1st Grade, but it freeze in Indians Normal Temperature.

3. Boya-paste
Its Come from alone raw wood distillation of Agarwood tree.Its Smell is different from above all Grades & always like a paste.

Agarwood types
1. Agarwood oil
2. Agarwood chips

Use:

Be aware of :

----------------------
Mr. Abidur Rahman
I want to sell my agar tree around 15years grown.I did not get any genuine buyers.Whom should i contact

tenzgogoi

Grade:

1. A++ Grade

2. A+ Grade

3. Boya-paste

Agarwood types
1. Agarwood oil
2. Agarwood chips

Use:

Be aware of :

----------------------
Mr. Abidur Rahman
I want to sell my agar tree around 15years grown.I did not get any genuine buyers.Whom should i contact

raghav kumar

We are intrested to buy good quality Agarwood & agarwood oil.seller should be from assam only.kindly send us price of agarwood per kg.send some pictures of agarwood to this email id:-akraghav72@gmail.com

Send that pictures of agarwood which you want to sell right now.we are willing to purchase in bulk.

raghav kumar

We are intrested to buy good quality Agarwood & agarwood oil.seller should be from assam only.kindly send us price of agarwood per kg.send some pictures of agarwood to this email id:-akraghav72@gmail.comSend that pictures of agarwood which you want to sell right now.we are willing to purchase in bulk.