Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Animal Pellet/Feed Making Machines

Register

Click Here!

aegismc

We are marketing consultant we carry animal feed making machines, excellent quality. for more details please contact us

Aegis Marketing Consultant

Last edited by a moderator:

choudhry

price list of machines

Sir,

I will be thankful if supply the list of machines in detail alongwith pricelist.

Choudhry

aegismc

details

please email me the raw material and the size of the final output you need we can do it from 0mm to any size also please let us know the purpose for which sector, poultry or for cow or ???

we can only determine the machine and the cost accordingly so please email me the details

vrindavanfarms

Cattle feed machine

We are into Commercial dairy farming.We have about 150 cattle.We would like to make our on feed using Mainly,Maze,Peanut,Soyabean,Husk of Soyabean,Maze e.t.cThe size could be jut nominal,dont matter much.Please let us know,the minimum investment.

polyculture

We are marketing consultant we carry animal feed making machines, excellent quality. for more details please contact us

Aegis Marketing Consultant
Hello Sir,

I am planning to buy a animal fodder pelleting machine. Can you tell me how to buy this machine and the pellet making process.
Regards
L.C.Nagaraj
Farm house,Bangalore rural
Please contact..

polyculture

animal fodder making machine

Dear sir,

I am planning to buy a animal fodder making machine for sheeps. I need to pellet the fodder with a mixture of jaggery and salt.

Can you also tell me the process of pelleting the fodder, the cost of the machine and from where i can acccess it
Regards
L.C.Nagarajgalore rural
Ban
Please contact..

aegismc

Information

Hi all

please let me know the animal you want to feed, average production capacity you need, do you need flat die or ring die, what are the raw materials you require. we can suggest you the machine and get it delivered at your door step hazzle free, please pm me your contact information