Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

An Engineer converted to Dairyfarmer

Register

Click Here!

mvsriocl

Dear frendz,

I heard that in Ongole district, Singarayakonda mandal ( I think village is kalikivaya subjectd to corrections) nearly 7-8 years back one Btech Guy quit his job and started DairyFarm with 2 cattle and now he is one of the highest milk producers in that District.

If anybody knows his success story / more details about him / contact details, may please post or PM to me.

Thanks & Regards,

MV SubbaReddy

seshapani

Bio Diesel

Dear Subba Reddy,

I have seen your message. I am very much happy.

I am an Electrical Engineer working in Power Sector working in Chennai and Native of Kurnool Dist( I.e Transformers Manufacturing Field). Please advise me in following.

I heard that Bio Diesel is going to have good future. Please let me know if you have any Idea about it.

With Regards

Seshapani

Dear frendz,

I heard that in Ongole district, Singarayakonda mandal ( I think village is kalikivaya subjectd to corrections) nearly 7-8 years back one Btech Guy quit his job and started DairyFarm with 2 cattle and now he is one of the highest milk producers in that District.

If anybody knows his success story / more details about him / contact details, may please post or PM to me.

Thanks & Regards,

MV SubbaReddy

Last edited by a moderator:

mohanreddy1985

Hi Subbareddy,

If possible give me his details
I am aslo planning to open new dairy form in Andhrapradesh, naldonda(Dist)
or If you have any details about dairy please share with me

Last edited by a moderator:

mahesh3399

Dairy Farm

Mr. Subba Reddy,

Why you want to look at others success stories.

Even if you come to know about him you will have to learn yourself to get started in this business.

First Check "What PRICE will you be able to sell Milk in your region"

Do you possess land - If yes, how much?

Good Luck

Mahesh

narenmg

Hi All,

Are we not able to make profit by selling milk to the state run dairies in our area? like Nandini in Karnataka..I think they give about 14-15 rupees per litre..Is this not a good amount of Money to make profits ? I am not a Dairy farmer and hence Not sure..

Regards
Naren

k1jatrophaoils

Cost of milk/liter.

How to increase milk for HF cross breed cows ,
if iam right a cow/buffalow need a solid diet of 350gms namely oil cake and around 20kgs to 25 kgs of dry/green grass.

There is a min. labour and risk expenses working out to Rs3/liter.
In total the expense will be Rs21/liter assuming that we get a liter of acceptable milk for Nandini.

If anything less than Rs21/liter is a suicidal.
This is the fact.

Bhadrinath.

k1jatrophaoils

An engineer.....

Dear Subba Reddy,

I have seen your message. I am very much happy.

I am an Electrical Engineer working in Power Sector working in Chennai and Native of Kurnool Dist( I.e Transformers Manufacturing Field). Please advise me in following.

I heard that Bio Diesel is going to have good future. Please let me know if you have any Idea about it.

With Regards

Seshapani
Nothing to get excited.
The father of white revolution Dr Kurien himself a engineer and needless to say more than this my friends.

indeed, everyone in this country should do farming/dairy farming in the National interest.
Bhadrinath.

mvsriocl

Dear Frendz,

Dairy Farming is good idea to earn profits without mental tension, provided one should have marketing for milk to sell > Rs.35/L