Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

all kinds of roofing and fencing solutions at low cost

Register

Click Here!

lakshmi123

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.

iyersita

car shed+fencing

Pl send your contacts & email ID so that we can call you & discuss.

car shed 35 ft road frontage. depth standard size
ground partly concreted

Last edited by a moderator:

ghargesanju

quotation for garden shed

hi

can you give your contact details as i wanted to know the quote for a garden shed 30 feet X 40 feet complete cost

bhani

about fancing

hi laxmi
this is about fencing and shedding work of my site near to Kolkata. The fencing of about 4 bigha of land, where as a low cost shed required for about 4000 sq. ft. area with a minimum 14'0 height. please suggest your cheap and best options/medium.call me
thanks
manmohan

krishnaagr

we offer all kind of roofing solutions for very reasonable rate .we also construct green house shed and also other sheds,even chettinad type tiles sheet etc.make your garden,farm ,car shed,guest house beautiful with our roofing solutions.we can do according to your budget.Please send me all the details of your proposed shed while sending enquiry like how much sqft,length and breadth,whether it is concrete flooring etc.If it is cattle shed,then tell us how many cows ,goats will be in your farm.It will be easy for us to send quotation.we do fencing for your land at low cost.please send your email id in reply.
Please send me your contact details, I want to discuss about cattle shed and fencing for 3 acre land.

hasthaharish

low cost fensing and sheds

Please send me your contact details, I want to discuss about cattle shed and fencing for 5 acres dry land.

pradeepkumarhc

Cow Shed

Hi,

I want the information for the Cow Shed. The total number of Cows is 10 the area square feet is 20X50.

You can send the quotation pradeepkumarhc @ gmail.com