Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultural\Farmland needed at Rayakottai\Thalli\Denkanikottai

Register

Click Here!

mats

I am looking for 2 ~ 3 acres of Agricultural\Farmland in and around Rayakottai \ Thalli \ Denkanikottai or with in 40 KMs from Hosur. The property need not have to be on the main road, but it should have motorable roads (road wide enough) for a car to reach the place. Also the property should have a source of water.

I have a budget of about 1~2 Lakh per acre. I need it for immediate purchase. You can contact me ~ Mathew (+91-9986745328)

Last edited:

faceshot

land

Hello,
I dont think you will get a land for 1 lac in those areas..But you can try your luck..You can call Sadasivam and speak to him in Tamil ...

Ajai

Last edited by a moderator:

amitgoenka

Farm land around Thalli, Palacode, Denkanikotta, Kelamangalam

Hi,
I too am looking for good farm land (20 acres and above) around Thalli, Palacode.

Please send me the details of the land, Details around location, current and past useage of the land, water availability and expected price would be helpful.

Brokers too are requested to contact at the above address. Do specify if you are the land owner or broker.

Thanks
Amit

Last edited by a moderator:

allam

i am looking for 2-3 acres farm land around denkanikota in cheap rate

Hello,
I dont think you will get a land for 1 lac in those areas..But you can try your luck..You can call Sadasivam and speak to him in Tamil ...

Ajai
i am looking for 2-3 acres farm land around denkanikota in cheap rate,thalli,rayakottah,marandahalli. pls tell me the right person to contact( may be sadasivam's contact num)

indonippon64

Details Please(indonippon64@hotmail.com)

Hi,
I too am looking for good farm land (20 acres and above) around Thalli,Denkannikot,Kakadasam,Jwalagiri,Kelamangalam,Salivaram, Palacode.

Please send me the details of the land, Details around location, current and past useage of the land, water availability and expected price would be helpful.

Brokers too are requested to contact at the above address. Do specify if you are the land owner or broker.

Thanks
Jitendra