Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Agri ideas

Register

Click Here!

sasche

Hi, I have small piece of land (1.5 acre) in a town area. I would like to invest on agri related business including integrated farming. Any ideas or proposals on a profit sharing basis? Water is abundant and the land is having red soil.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandeep79

You should start multi layer farming on your 1.5 acre with organic farming

maitys

Hi, I have small piece of land (1.5 acre) in a town area. I would like to invest on agri related business including integrated farming. Any ideas or proposals on a profit sharing basis? Water is abundant and the land is having red soil.
There is a Gandhian philosophy - labour in proportion to our consumption !
At the onset of the COVID-19 outbreak larger decline in animal protein consumption (as a result of fears – not science-based – that animals might be hosts of the virus), and other higher-valued products like fish, fruits and vegetables (which are likely to cause price slumps)
Overall consumption will most likely be limited, although dietary patterns may alter in a narrow range , especially in urban cities .
Hundreds of people living in cities have, in recent times, become excited to farm. The problem is that they don’t have land. Those who have the land, don’t have the expertise and those who have both, don’t have.
You can introduce RENT-A-FARM - a community urban agriculture concept .
The concept in itself is quite simple.
As a land owner you , rent a farm plot for a nominal per sq ft / sq mt charge . per month or per year
On this plot, tenant will either put his/her own manuel labour to grown own vegetables / fruits etc . or you will be put your own manpower to cultivate on their behalf .

garao56

Mr Sasche , please inform your location and address for having idea about your land. Please go for setting up of poly house or shade net and cultivate vegetables and flowers. Respective State Horticulture Departments will give 50% subsidy on the structures and inputs subsidy also.

Please contact us for project report and technical guidance