Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agri consultant in Tenkasi, Tamilnadu.

Register

Click Here!

tiger59

I have a 70 acre agri land in the foothills of Western Ghats near Tenkasi. I have around 500 Amla trees & around 500 teak trees, and have plans for cultivation of Pomegranate, Lime, Mango, Papaya, Drumstick & Medicinal Plants, all integrated with dairy & animal husbandry [goats]. I am going for a NHB project with bank loan

I am looking to appoint a agri consultant that will

• Support in rejuvenation of our existing Amla & teak plants
• Work with us in short listing viable crops
• Assist in development of in house bio fertilizer & bio pesticides units; vermi-compost units
• Offer consulting & technical support for plant growth & development, including periodic field visits, monitoring
• Assist in Infrastructure development
• Assist in marketing
• Preparation of project report; Support in securing bank loan and NHB subsidies

Interested consultants from Southern India may please send me private message with their contact numbers, email ID

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Dear sir,

Please inform as to whether the teak plants are planted in the field with proper spacing or on the border of the fields, similarly Amla orchard.
Once you start inter cultivation with tractor or power tiller and a apply farm yard manure and if required chemical fertilizers for Amla with proper irrigation intermittently the plants start rejuvenation,

Regarding planting of lime, pomegranate, mango,papaya and drumstick ; please inform the entire land is on the one name or family members so that you can avail subsidy from National Horticulture Board (40%) for land development and plantation of fruit trees. Planting of orchards under ultra density system to have more yields.

Regarding medicinal plants - please take in inter spaces of fruit orchards to get additional income. Please try to convert your land into organic way of cultivation for medicinal plants , after getting organic certification the products can be exported to other countries as there is less demand in our country.

Please contact us for project reports for availing term loans from banks and subsidy from National Horticulture Board

mariagri

I have a 70 acre agri land in the foothills of Western Ghats near Tenkasi. I have around 500 Amla trees & around 500 teak trees, and have plans for cultivation of Pomegranate, Lime, Mango, Papaya, Drumstick & Medicinal Plants, all integrated with dairy & animal husbandry [goats]. I am going for a NHB project with bank loan

• Assist in development of in house bio fertilizer & bio pesticides units; vermi-compost units
• Offer consulting & technical support for plant growth & development, including periodic field visits, monitoring
• Assist in marketing
• Preparation of project report; Support in securing bank loan and NHB subsidies

Interested consultants from Southern India may please send me private message with their contact numbers, email ID

Regards
Call back sir

rashidshe

• Assist in marketing

Regards
We have source that can give you loan for this project contact us .