Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agri Business

Register

Click Here!

Ashwini

Hi

There are so many agri related businesses( poultry, dairy, machinery , fisheries, piggery etc), could you please be more specific.

Regards
ashwini

suguna85

hi Ashwini,

Thanks for ur suggestion.

Actually my brother have completed PG degree and wanted to do an agriculture related busniess along with agri work.So I wanted to know about details related to this.

SWAMY1807

Dear Suguna, what can you do to your brothers business? If he want success than ask him to ask him to answer this question

abhisu

I have an agriculture related business to share it with you ... Incase your are interested and open minded to have a look at this opportunity then pass me your contact details
We are in search of hard working and ambitious people .Are you one among them ?

Last edited by a moderator:

agribegri

hi Ashwini,

Thanks for ur suggestion.

Actually my brother have completed PG degree and wanted to do an agriculture related busniess along with agri work.So I wanted to know about details related to this.
Hi Suguna,
Your Brother have PG Degree and want to business in agriculture area. There are many business in Agriculture area but what most interested your brother in which area?? Please ask First

I have some Idea in Agriculture Business like become Agriculture Consultant, Nursary and Gardening Shop or farming shop, Become Farm Manager, Fish Farm Manager, Plant Breeder, Soil Scientist or surveyour.