Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agrcultural land wanted at cheap rates in tamil nadu, karnataka and andhra

Register

Click Here!

kjharoon

I am interested to buy AGRCULTURAL LAND AT CHEAP RATES IN TAMIL NADU, KARNATAKA AND ANDHRA. Genuine offers will be considered.

Thank you.

shajathali

Cheap Agri Land - REg.

Hi haroon

I have agri land that is not cheap it has its real value in Tamil Nadu

1) 40 acrs Red soil Water in 80 Feets - Rate 2,00,000/ per acre Dharmapuri Dist 16 kms from National High Way (4 Way) connecting Salem and Bangalore

2) 80 acrs Red soil - virgin land 2-1/2 kms from highway 30 kms from River Cauvery (Hogenakkal Water falls) 20 kms NH94 Way) connecting Dharmapuri and Bangalore. rate 2,00,000/ per acre water in 30 feets.

3) Peramballor dist - Vembanthattai Taluk - black soil - Water in 100 feets - with good road connectivity rate 1,25,000/per acre 400 acrs. (60 acre on one registration remaining second phase) 12 kms from NH (4 way) connecting Trichy and Chennai

Both are does not readly have Well or eb.

send me a private message if u require

svs gen

farm land buying

Please contact me I am interested in buying.

Contact

Last edited by a moderator:

baskar70

please contact me at mobile I will arrange cheaper lands.Please mention your requirement.

jpnarain

land Required

Hi haroon

I have agri land that is not cheap it has its real value in Tamil Nadu

1) 40 acrs Red soil Water in 80 Feets - Rate 2,00,000/ per acre Dharmapuri Dist 16 kms from National High Way (4 Way) connecting Salem and Bangalore

2) 80 acrs Red soil - virgin land 2-1/2 kms from highway 30 kms from River Cauvery (Hogenakkal Water falls) 20 kms NH94 Way) connecting Dharmapuri and Bangalore. rate 2,00,000/ per acre water in 30 feets.

3) Peramballor dist - Vembanthattai Taluk - black soil - Water in 100 feets - with good road connectivity rate 1,25,000/per acre 400 acrs. (60 acre on one registration remaining second phase) 12 kms from NH (4 way) connecting Trichy and Chennai

Both are does not readly have Well or eb.

send me a private message if u require
Please contact me on +919845011550.

ganavi11

Agricultural Land Available

Dear Mr.Vmurthy,

I have 4 different properties in Sakleshpur which is around 220 kms from Bangalore.Do contact me .KINDLY MENTION YOU FOUND MY NUMBER HERE IN .

Regards,

Nidhi.

ganavi11

Land for sale

Dear Mr.SvGEN

I have 4 different properties in Sakleshpur which is around 220 kms from Bangalore.Do contact me .KINDLY MENTION YOU FOUND MY NUMBER HERE IN AGRI INFO WEBSITE.

ganavi11

Dear Vetmalar,

kindly pass ur number.i can help u wid ur requirement.
Nidhi

arrao

Agriculture Lands for sale

I am interested to buy AGRCULTURAL LAND AT CHEAP RATES IN TAMIL NADU, KARNATAKA AND ANDHRA. Genuine offers will be considered.

Thank you.
Dear Mr. Haroon,

Good morning and thanks for your general enquiry on the subject.

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading and professionally managed property consulting company operating from Hyderabad. We are specialized in arranging lands in bulk in South India. You may find us through our following web link : GSRK Group of Companies

If you need really a serious / professional services from us, please contact us.

Have a nice time and wish you a good luck.

Best regards

A R RAO - Chairman
GSRK Group of Companies, Naya Ghar Township Pvt. Ltd. & RealtorIndian

+91 9246242777

land2012

land 4 sale

Agro farm FOUNDATION is one of the fastest growing company which generate and sells agriculture farms lands in Tamilnadu and has the experience relationship in the field since the year 2000.

We are proud of its success in creating some of the most trusted and well regarded relationships. The scale of our business means that we have the chance to lead and have a global impact, we believe in connecting and feeling close to everything that matters to our clients is what makes for a long term and lasting relationship and that is our mission as a company, second to business.

Today we have pioneered a ‘Relationship-based’ integrated services model addressing investments in Agricultural land, Residential and Industrial plots, we also contract turnkey agriculture cultivation such Mango, Amla, coconut sugarcane, Poultry and Dairy Farm according etc on invested land return profits to the investors after taking a reasonable service charge. We cover all type of investors according tto your budget provision.

Mentioned below is some of our Honestly and proudly launched great land investment projects spread across the Tamilnadu especially in the South part of Tamilnadu. We understand your dilemma for securing a clear title property by paying lowest price in the market, this can be overcome by joining hands with:-

List of Properties:-

Agro farm foundation Honestly and proudly launching New Products as follows for outright sale Prime and cheep agricultural land, industrial land and Residential Plots at various locations in the state of South TAMIL NADU

1. 1000 Acres of fertile Agricultural land with water and electricity sources in Sikkal village, Kadaladi Taluk, Ramanathapuram District. Rate Rs.90, 000/acre.

2. 300 Acres of Red soil high fertile Agricultural land with water and electricity sources in Karakudi village, Manamadurai Taluk, Sivagangai District.Rate Rs.1.50, 000/acre

3. 100 Acres of High fertile Red Soil Agricultural land with water and electricity sources in Rajagopalapuram village, Sivagiri Taluk, Thirunelveli District.Rate rs.1.50, 000/acre.

4. 1000 Acres of Red Soil Agricultural land with water and electricity sources in Kattanur village, Thiruchulli Taluk , Virudhunagar District.Rate Rs.1,00,000/acre.

5. 500 Acres of Black Cotton Soil With water and electricity sources in Thalaikattupuram village, Ettayapuram Taluk, Tuticorin District.Rate Rs.80, 000/ acre.

6. 165 Acres of High fertile Red Soil Agricultural land with one open Well and electricity service connection in Ahilandapuram village, Kovilpatti Taluk, Tuticorin District.Rate Rs.2.5 lacks/acre.

7. 11 Acres of coconut Farm with one Sweet water open well, 5hp Motor and free electricity connection. Presently the growth of Coconut is about 3 years. This farm is located at a distance of 5 km from Tuticorin Airport.RateRs.7lacks/acre.

8. 24 acres of full fenced Red soil high fertile land in Meenakshipatti village Srivaikundam Taluk,Tuticorin District, 2 openwells and 4 Borewells with free Electricity connections.Rate 5 lakhs/acre

IN Addition to the above we Have Many Farms, Industrial Land, Residential and Commercial Plots in various location Alongside NH, SH and Village Roads

We have plenty of Agricultural, Industrial, Commercial and Residential land and Plots in various extents such as 1500 Acres, 1000 acres, 500 acres, 300 acres, 100 acres, 50 acres, 10 acres

Thanks With Regards,

syed1234

we have good agri land near tirunelveli at cheap rate

Dear Sir,

We have 200 acres agri land near national highway at tiruneveli, kindly contact more details

Waiting for your reply to serve you!

Thaks

Syed.M

syed1234

Thank you.
we have the good 200 agri land in tamilnadu (Tirunelveli Dist ) the cost very cheap.Contact for more details send the mail to

Syed.M

rmathews

Hard to beleive

Dear Sivkumarji,

Sorry to say things on face. I have checked with different sources in Tamilandu and wonder to know that such large land backs n cheap rate is not available against your offer of various cheap lands. and some of your notified areas are very notorious for anti social activities and hence not all suitable for an outsider to purchase and do any things.

it is fact that local people in TN still not in position to buy agri land in such large scale and most of the buyers are from enthusiastic agri person from outside state or political parties of binameese. also most of the areas you have said is notorious for double registration.

and most importantly you are marketing these lands since long in different company name and its give great suspicious in your offers...

so very hard to believe in your offers.. .else can you please provide pattanumber, surevy number, and sub division number along with name of owner and village name so we can check authenticity in Tamilandu land revenue web site on line at free of cost.

rgds
mathew

paijag

200 acr Land Availble Near Banglore in Karnataka

200 acr Agricultural Land 100 Kms From Banglore with Good Water Contact

rkal

Thank you.
Lands available tumkur districk karnataka around 2,00,000.00. Please call me
Regards,
Radhakrishna.A.L

syed_i40

dear Mr.Shajath ali, I am intrsted in the abovementioned properties kindly give me ur contact details so we can talk directly

geetharc

Hi Syed,

We are interested to buy 5-10 acres in tirunelveli. Can u please provide the details to my email

Thanks
Geetha

Dear Sir,

We have 200 acres agri land near national highway at tiruneveli, kindly contact more details

Waiting for your reply to serve you!

Thaks

Syed.M