Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

About the Goat farming & details about it

Register

Click Here!

ravianil

wish to know what is the least area required to atart the goat farming & the set backs of it & wish to know the entire details about it as i am willing to start goat farming .
Hope you will be able to guide me in a proper way & give the clear details about the back drops & possitive ones

nisarg_farming

hi we can help you out in this nisarg animal farming pvt ltd we are in field of animal farming we provide vet,medicine,lab,insurance,feeding assistance and buy back agreement call us......
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

waqarzaidi

Dear Ravianil,

Are you two people, Ravi and Anil?

Anyway let me come straight to the point. You have asked for some advice, but you are not clear in what you want. It would be better if you come out with your ideas and then seek information/advice. For any one to give advice he will require some information from you first.

You have just asked how much land is required for goat farming. But you have not mentioned the size of the flock, i.e. the number of goats you want to have at your farm. Everything will depend on that. Don't you think that you must provide information first and then seek advice from the forum. Please use this forum seriously and intelligently.

Please post more information from your side.

Regards,
Waqar Zaidi

jayarajkk

goat farm

Pls provide your conatact address,tel no etc.

for reach me mail...
Please contact....
Rgds
jayaraj

PQUOTE=nisarg_farming;90048]hi we can help you out in this nisarg animal farming pvt ltd we are in field of animal farming we provide vet,medicine,lab,insurance,feeding assistance and buy back agreement call us......
Please contact.....[/QUOTE]

jrp0719

wish to know what is the least area required to atart the goat farming & the set backs of it & wish to know the entire details about it as i am willing to start goat farming .
Hope you will be able to guide me in a proper way & give the clear details about the back drops & possitive ones
Dear Anil and Ravi if you are in tamil nadu then contact best foundation pondicherry they are an NGO and can help you in all possible ways to establish your goat farm even assisting in getting bank loan and marketing for the produce

pl contact me for the details.
Please contact.....

ravianil

Sir
I wanted to start it now, So i was asking you what is the minium place required for it , & wish to know where i get the good breed goats & where i can sell it so i can get good price for it .

What are the set back's of it & advantqages of it ? As i am new to this goat farming so i am asking you all this Hope you will Guide me in a proper way.I am having a land of one acre plus of land near mysore .