Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

A tustworthy care taker for your Farm and parents too

Register

Click Here!

manu17in

Hi All,

I work for a MNC at Bangalore, but am fed up of this mechanical life and look forward to project my self as a Farmer and become a successful Farmer by applying few of my thoughts with organic farming.

Basically I am not frm a agriculture background but have little knowledge about agriculture. I have planned to take up full time farming after some yrs. Since a year I am planning to work as a volunteer for farming and also to take care of old aged people who are hesitant to relocate to city with their children.

As a next step, now I'm looking to relocate to places around Shimoga / Thirthahalli / Sagra / Sringeri / Koppa in total place in Malnad Region, so that it will be me to apply my thoughts of organic farming and also do social work or support old aged people simultaneously.

I myself will stay at the farm as caretakers and will practice small farming and live stock rearing in the spare space available. This will help you in retaining your farm land and provides me the experience and the confidence to take up farming for full time in future.

Just for staying and taking care of the activities of the farm i do expect salary along with decent accommodation. Need not say water is essential. Its a win-win situation for both the farm owner and the caretaker.

If anyone owns a farm or knows anyone who can give me an opportunity to takecare of the farm i will assure you that it will be of great HELP.

Also if anyone have any other variations to offer plz let me know. will be happy to evaluate them. Bottom line is to come out of this mechanical world and to start up with AGRI CULTURE.

Pls PM me with the offer.

Would eagerly be waiting to hear with a postive response.

Regards,
Manoj M
+91-9243434579
+91-9980484579.
manu.17in@gmail.com

Last edited:

popyee77

we are setting up our new farm ... if you are interested in working in Goa then please reply to us or contact us directly at 09822155859.

thanks

arunsandhy

are you still searching for this ?i fyes call me on 9445548874., i have a agri land near Myosre., not malnad area., if interested, contact me.