Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5 acres fertile agri land located near Bangalore is for sale(Rs.2.5L/acre)

Register

Click Here!

aumsairam

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

rravisha

5 acres Land

I am interested in looking at your property - Please provide the details of the land and the exact location -

R Ravishankar

sunrise69

we r intrstd in ur land,

we are interested in your land, please contact and let us know the Exact place and give ur contact details

Fertile agri land measuring an extent of 5 acres is for sale. Red soil, tar road approach and has abundant ground water resources. Presently floriculture crops like mari gold, vegetable crops like beans and tomato is cultivated.The land is located at a distance of 84 KM from Bangalore-Majestic and located on the side of Hosur in Krishangiri district of Tamilnadu.Rate is 2.5 lakhs/acre and it is the final.Serious buyers pl sent a private message to me with your contact details. Brokers and middle men pl excuse

Last edited by a moderator:

sunrise69

we r intrstd in ur land,

Please give us ur contact details and let us know the exact place,Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator: