Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

5,500 Hectares of Agriculture land for sale in Europe

Register

Click Here!

ravigopal

Our business associate in Europe has referred an outright sale of 5,500 hectares of cultivated land, with manpower, farming tractors, equipments and storage silos. Cereals and vegetables are currently grown. Indicative price tag: $ 30 million. Serious buyers may write to me . Please include your profile as well.

RAVI

Last edited by a moderator:

pummy1

greetings

Please contact me

Or Skype : greenworld24

Please white your contact # and location of land in Europe.

Best regards.

P

Our business associate in Europe has referred an outright sale of 5,500 hectares of cultivated land, with manpower, farming tractors, equipments and storage silos. Cereals and vegetables are currently grown. Indicative price tag: $ 30 million. Serious buyers may write to me . Please include your profile as well.

RAVI

vijaysamyal

RAVI
pl send the location of the land. whether the law of that country will permit? send your contact no.