Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

4800 + Acre Agricultural Land For Sale in TN

Register

Click Here!

samanyu1

4800 + Acre Agricultural Land is Available Between Madurai & Theni. It's a plain land & is suitable for any type of Agriculture. Asking Price is Only 1 Lakh/Acre. (NEGOTIABLE)

Only Genuine Parties Contact please
Not willing to sell as small plots.

Last edited:

krpasnkr

wanted 10acre

hello,

i am sankar from trichy. kindly let me know whether you can able sell 10 acre.immediate buy with ready cash.thanks

karthi1106

I am interested 15 to 25 Acr

HI,

keep in touch base with you. Please give your contact number I will contact to you. My location is Dindigul.

Give your e-mail id

Thanks

Karthi

samanyu1

arulkpn

r u a consultant or owner of this land... what is ur minimum piece of sale... i have group of buyers interested in buying big lands and develop them for various purpose... please share ur contact details...

Last edited by a moderator:

chinnaswamyg

4800 + Acre Agricultural Land is Available Between Madurai & Theni. It's a plain land & is suitable for any type of Agriculture. Asking Price is Only 1 Lakh/Acre. (NEGOTIABLE)

Only Genuine Parties Contact please
Not willing to sell as small plots.
Hi I am genuine buyer interested in purchasing 100 acres purely for agriculture. Please send a private message with further details like exact location, water availability, price and current ownership details.

C G Chinnaswam

samanyu1

r u a consultant or owner of this land... what is ur minimum piece of sale... i have group of buyers interested in buying big lands and develop them for various purpose... please share ur contact details...
Arul,
We are not interested in plot by plot sales.
Looking for those who are ready to take the whole land as a single deal.
If you have such client/group willing to take the property, contact us.

samanyu1

Hi I am genuine buyer interested in purchasing 100 acres purely for agriculture. Please send a private message with further details like exact location, water availability, price and current ownership details.

C G Chinnaswam

Sir, Your Inbox is full. that's why replying here..
I know you are a genuine customer. we are not interested in making plot by plot sales. the price quoted is regarding 4800 acre full property & we are looking only for those who willing to purchase it in a single deal.

chinnaswamyg

Hi,
Hi I am genuine buyer interested in purchasing around 100 acres purely for agriculture.

I could not get your previous reply because my private message inbox was full. Please send another private message with further details like exact location, water availability, price, current ownership details and access roads and address.

Chinnaswamy

shanky82

Need more land details

Hi,

My friend is very much interested in this land for solar paneling. So he needs more details about the land more specifically the location of the land and he wants to study the climate and temperature of that area.

It would be better if can send me those details through private message.

Thanks,
Sankar

madubala

Hi,

My friend is very much interested in this land for solar paneling. So he needs more details about the land more specifically the location of the land and he wants to study the climate and temperature of that area.

It would be better if can send me those details through private message.

Thanks,
Sankar
10-400acres avail

madubala

Hi,
Hi I am genuine buyer interested in purchasing around 100 acres purely for agriculture.

I could not get your previous reply because my private message inbox was full. Please send another private message with further details like exact location, water availability, price, current ownership details and access roads and address.

Chinnaswamy
10-120 acres avail

anbusan

cheap agri land in madurai

sir
we are having 500 acre for sale in madurai sir.it is suitable for agri form price is:RS.1lakhs/acre pls contact as via PM sir