Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

24 hour composting technology

Register

Click Here!

antonwibowo

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
1) animals waste and remains
2) padi husks, hays, sawdust
3) empty fruit bunch, palm oil mill effluent
4) urban food garbage
5) mushroom waste and any other organic waste

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi , Could you pl's provide me the detail, and cost of the project. we are very much interested.

Contact please.........

naseemaziz

My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
4) urban food garbage

This new technology is a fantastic breakthrough to increase profitability especially for plantation owners with high demand of fertilizers, farm owners with large amount of waste and for investors who are planning to have organic fertilizer manufacturing facilities. Capacity is 3 ton and 15 ton of raw materials / day

Any interested party, feel free to approach me through private message or leave me your contact or email me
Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Dear Sir,
I would like to know more details about your system, I am from Karachi, Pakistan,
best Regards,'
Naseem Aziz.

charu_s

provide detail information.

Hi , Could you pl's provide me the detail, and cost of the project. I have food processing unit, I want to make compost from waste generated from plant.

venkanna72

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Hi,

i am interested in this technology.brief me on the cost /ton with your contact details immediately.

pradeeprokade

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Iam interested in such technology, plz. give me the full details on above subject.

Regds
pradeep rokade

cell: +91 9821096811
e-mail: pradeeprokade@rediffmail.com
pradeeprokade@gmail.com

nsgopala

Pl send details of cost and process required. I am interested in setting up a plant in rural bangalore
thanks
Gopalakrishna

selvasree

Composting technology

sir,

I am interested in your project. I avail huge sum of organic wastes at my locality. I think your technology would suffice my organic farming needs. Can you send me the cost factors of your different working modles.
Please contact....

essa4us

Hot mail me

Urgent details daily 3 tons scrap availble with me how to make fertiliser in 1 day.

Thanks]
abbas

abcmjt

4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo
Dear Sir,
It is a revelutionary technic, if it works. We would like to have more details.
M. Jose Thomas
Please contact.........

pavan

information

can u send more details antonwibowo;118064]My company in Singapore has developed a composting technology that traditionally requires at least 3 months and now it only requires 24 hours to complete with raw materials such as:
4) urban food garbage

Thank you,
Anton Wibowo[/QUOTE]

bramhaiah

Hi Send me Details

Hi,

Will send me more details about this project.

Thanks,
Bram
please contact.........