Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required 200 Acres land required 100 kms from Chennai.

Register

Click Here!

dinu757

Hi, 200 acres of cheap land required less than 100 kms from Chennai with red soil, good water, no litigation issues and clean title for developing forestry. Interested people may reach me with your offers.

We might also be interested to look for virgin land in Kongu belt, any river bed with red soil and very good water with average rainfall exceeding 1000 mm.

Price expectation : 2 lakhs and not able to pay more that as developing a land is much more expensive for a long term forestry project.

Not interested in Tiruvannamalai zone specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:

shajathali

Dear premium member.

Before posting just check the availability and price of the land in the areas where you require. You said you don't want land in Tiruvannamalai area, bro even if you require, you can't get for this price there.

Only in Tirunelveli, you will get land that too dry land.

muralitn2002

Dear premium member.

Before posting just check the availability and price of the land in the areas where you require. You said you don't want land in Tiruvannamalai area, bro even if you require, you can't get for this price there.

Only in Tirunelveli, you will get land that too dry land.
I will buy 200 acers if the price is 2.5 Lakhs/acer provided road access, water there.

intertrade

Hi, 200 acres of cheap land required less than 100 kms from Chennai with red soil, good water, no litigation issues and clean title for developing forestry. Interested people may reach me with your offers.

We might also be interested to look for virgin land in Kongu belt, any river bed with red soil and very good water with average rainfall exceeding 1000 mm.

Price expectation : 2 lakhs and not able to pay more that as developing a land is much more expensive for a long term forestry project.

Not interested in Tiruvannamalai zone specifically.

Available in both locations as per requirement %.

Chennai ₹ 40 Cr.
Covai ₹ 5.0 Cr.

Per acre.

ushaas

I have 2300 acres partisans , virgin land like forest suitable for herbal cultivation @ Nilgiris. Single owner pvt limited company full grownup years aged 80 years suitable for spices very reasonable price.

Last edited by a moderator: