Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available 2 acres land for sale in Kaveripakkam

Register

Click Here!

vishnu priya

Dear members,
2 acres agriculture land for sale with thar road frontage ,with openwell water facility ,free electricity ,for immediate sale ...price 12lakhs per acre ...from NH 5km only to reach land

thank you,

drmkvel

Cost and Location

Dear MAdam

Please let me know the cost and location..

Sincerely

Dr Vel

Dear members,
2 acres agriculture land for sale with thar road frontage ,with openwell water facility ,free electricity ,for immediate sale ...price 12lakhs per acre ...from NH 5km only to reach land

thank you,

akhil74

looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale

Dear Sir
I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct location & the exact details of the property the terms & ur contact no.
Regards
Akhil

Last edited by a moderator:

akhil74

looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale

Hi
I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct location & the exact details of the property the terms & ur contact no.
Regards
Akhil
# 9900555111.

shibujt

Hi
Regards

shibutjm@yahoo.co.in

vivasayaraja

Agriclture land wanted near kanchipuram panapakkam with good water facility and eb se

dear members,
2 acres agriculture land for sale with thar road frontage ,with openwell water facility ,free electricity ,for immediate sale ...price 7 lakhs per acre ...from nh 5km only to reach land

thank you,
agriclture land wanted near kanchipuram panapakkam with good water facility and

sspjoys

Dear members,

thank you,

Hi madam
I am interested in this ad, can you contact Or give your number to contact
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: