Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

18 acres dry land for sales near Hindupur

Register

Click Here!

geelespe

I have 18 acres dry land of red soil. 100 yards from Main road and between the main road and land railway track is there. If you cross the track you will land into 18 acres. I have 3 borewells dug in 2007 but no motors fitted. Two are with water and now water table has come up because of incessant rains. Land is going cheap. If any body is interested call me Shiva
The land is 17 km from Hindupur of Anantapur dist of AP. The land is very much suited for Fruits and veges cultivation.

Last edited by a moderator:

G

godrama

I am looking for land in andhra pradesh, please give me the cost particulars, how much is the cost per 1 acre of land.

ram
Please contact..

pinty

I have 18 acres dry land of red soil. 100 yards from Main road and between the main road and land railway track is there. If you cross the track you will land into 18 acres. I have 3 borewells dug in 2007 but no motors fitted. Two are with water and now water table has come up because of incessant rains. Land is going cheap. If any body is interested call me Shiva
The land is 17 km from Hindupur of Anantapur dist of AP. The land is very much suited for Fruits and veges cultivation.
CV built using
suyog kumar muthanna

Driving Licence
Personal Statement
am very skillful ready for challenges in this ever changing business world, fast to adopt,hard working
fellow,have good understanding of business development . ready at anyway for every challenge, am
smart ,adjustable , well vest in the field of business development and very healthy.
Key Skills
. - best in sales devolpement
. - experience hotel management
. -KEY SKILLS
. To exhibit a high level of professionalism in sales management, marketing and public relation
activities, thus maintaining the old customers and wining new customers for the competitive
company. I am able to work under pressure or no supervision, work on my own initiative and real
team player. I am confident, smart, energetic, have an analytical ability in prediction, time
conscious, good inter and intra personal relationship and a good sense of humour. I also have
the organisation skill in running and managing an entire business.
Work Experience
gym trainer and manager/health zone,new delhi
(14/02/93 to04/05/ 2000)
Working exclusively on my own initiative with no supervision, i.e. training all ages students men and women/and given him diet chart
and proper guidense
school hostel warden in ooty,tamilnadu
(06/05/2002 to 31/12/2007)
I have spent my five years for children living was schoo; hostel;there i have maintain a good displine and hormony relationship wity children and all schoo staff.
hotel manager,himachal,dalhousie
(02/01/2008 to 31/05/2010)
After 3 years of excellent working and experience in hotel.

Education
10+2
sain dass as hr sec school,jalandhar
05/02/1984 to 17/02/1990
languages known -hindi,english,marathi,punjabi

Hobbies & Interests
gym training, cooking, reading, going site seeing and listening to melodies,meditation
References
References are available on request.

jagan_logan

interested to purchase lands at hindupur

Dear Sir,

I am interested to purchase the lands near hindupur.

let me know the price per acre.

You can call me...

With regards

L.JAGADEESWARAN

bondada

Price please

I am interested in investing in this land. let me know the price by calling if you are serious for selling this piece.

ganapati

150 acres/part of barren land (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) @ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres of mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear. This land is adjacent to a property having the prestigious project of RUDRAKSHA CULTIVATION with following description:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. Hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad (A taluka place), on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).Nearest Railway station is Khed whereas nearest Airport is Mumbai & Pune.
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. The proposed project is to cultivate Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 1750 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft. in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admeasuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is demarcated by Govt. authorities, presently not fenced, saucer shaped with a bottom height of 80 M above sea level & peripheral height(rim) of 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer (nearest sea shore is at Anjarle at a distance of 8 km.).

bijaybihani

18 acres dry land in hindupur

dear Sir,

I would be interested in this land. please quote your price.

Bijay Bihani