Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

16 acres of Land in Madanapalli for sale

Register

Click Here!

mmr166

I have 16 acres of land for sale near Madanapalli. The land is with in 10 kM from Madanapalli(Chittoor dt), AP. It is towards nimmanapalli road. The land is good for farming. It has 3 acres of Wetland and remaining is dry land used for growing groundnuts etc. Ideal place for a diary farm or other farms or Mango garden or some other plantation. we have one Bore well and lot of trees inclusding 8 coconut trees.

Please send me a mail

Murali

Last edited by a moderator:

k_jalli

I have 16 acres of land for sale near Madanapalli. The land is with in 10 kM from Madanapalli(Chittoor dt), AP. It is towards nimmanapalli road. The land is good for farming. It has 3 acres of Wetland and remaining is dry land used for growing groundnuts etc. Ideal place for a diary farm or other farms or Mango garden or some other plantation. we have one Bore well and lot of trees inclusding 8 coconut trees.

Please send me a mail

Murali
Can you please give me the price details?

ranareddy

Please send me a mail

Murali
Send me the price & exact location & ground water facility, u can call to this

anantafarms

Please send me a mail

Murali
Please email details of location and contact no to

s_kannan

To Purchase the land

What is the price of your land per acer my mobile no;

mmr166

Selling price of this land is 6 Lak per Acres...Since lot of people asking about the price...I thought I will give it here. Thanks, Murali