Search results

  1. C

    Question Regarding agri electricity service connection

    Hi I had recently received a letter from EB provide doc for service under SFS 50000 which I registered 10 years before Now I need to shift to nearest bore well can I do or no I given a letter to shift but EB Says the current well has water can’t change it Any ideas please .. Thanks Chandru

Click Here!