Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Aloe Vera farming

Register

Click Here!

binqasim

Dear sir/madam,

I belong to Allahabaddistrict of Uttar Pradesh.
I am intrested in aloe vera farming.I want to know its market to sell cultivated aloe vera and rate per kg in Uttar Pradesh.

Bin Qasim

kirti s

Dear Sir

For production of aloevera in 1 acre of land it cost nearly Rs.50,000.00 while the profit comes around Rs.40,000 per acre. Aloe to be marketed needs processing. The unit should be located nearer to the cultivation site. The processing unit with a capacity of 1 ton gel output per day costs Rs. 20 lacs. The extraction of aloe is a labour intensive work so the quantity that can be processed also depends upon the availability of labour.

pls contact
Dr. Sudipt Rath
KARUNA ,Lokanath Ghat
Jagannath Puri
Orissa- India- 752001
Tel: 91 6752 230162
Mob: 91 9437204780
Email: info@hitayu.com

kaushikv100

Dear Sir

For production of aloevera in 1 acre of land it cost nearly Rs.50,000.00 while the profit comes around Rs.40,000 per acre. Aloe to be marketed needs processing. The unit should be located nearer to the cultivation site. The processing unit with a capacity of 1 ton gel output per day costs Rs. 20 lacs. The extraction of aloe is a labour intensive work so the quantity that can be processed also depends upon the availability of labour.

pls contact
Dr. Sudipt Rath
KARUNA ,Lokanath Ghat
Jagannath Puri
Orissa- India- 752001
Tel: 91 6752 230162
Mob: 91 9437204780
Email: info@hitayu.com
Dear Sir ,

Please e-mail me more information Aloe Vera Cultivation

Kaushik Valambhia

sarjeet46

Aloe Vera cultivation

Dear Dr. Sudipt Rath Hi

I am interested in Aloe vera Cultivation is ther any buyer of unprocessed leaves and is there any system of there long distance transprtation for processing How much loss in juice or jell if proceesed after a week or so and what is the effect on its quality. If there is mechnism for long distance transportation what can be sale rate of fresh leaves, where is the market for such option. What is your openion of Aloe Vera cultivation as inter crop in agroforestry based cropping system.

With regards

Dr Sarjeet Singh

Last edited by a moderator:

binqasim

Dear Sir

pls contact
Dr. Sudipt Rath
KARUNA ,Lokanath Ghat
Jagannath Puri
Orissa- India- 752001
Tel: 91
Mob: 91
Email:
I Have 5000 square metre of land. How may The processing unit with a capacity of 1 ton be financed? Is goverment has any scheme for such type of job?

Last edited by a moderator:

raj8888

Please apprise me the detail of machinery its manufacturers etc for the processing unit with a capacity of 1 ton per day of aloe vera