Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi this is Andre from Goa. We have just started our oyster mushroom farm based in Goa. We are looking for sales or export tie ups and help would be appreciated. Our production level is at 500kgs fresh as of now daily. Thanks. 9822980756
    Sir can you mail me your number in this mail id bvkrai87@gmail.com so I can personally talk with you. As I am setting up mushroom cultivation for oyster, button and shitake mushroom, so want to discuss you the possibility of marketing.
    Dear sir,
    can you contact me on 09888825711 or email me at oneinabillion.gaurav@gmail.com as I need your guidance.
    dear singh can u please send me your num on 09794238808 i really need your assistance.iam in chandigarh right now.i will leave in 2 days to hyderabad my native place.kindly send me ur reply
    We want to start a Plant tissue culture lab either in NORTH INDIA or in BALLIA. We are looking for experienced consultants for carrying out the work. please send your details in
    Hello,

Kindly send details of training on growing shitake and ganoderma, me too interested. Regards. dcs37@sify.com
    dear sir,
    i am a post grad in biotech, having some experience in mushroom cultivation.i want to start with some exotic breed of mushroom. can you suggest on any buers group- export group or any other kind of marketing assistance.

regards,
    Subhadip
    Dear Mr. Singh,

I would be interested in the cultivation of Ganoderma mushroom in my farm. We have a 2000 Sq Ft green house. If you can send me the complete details and also how to procure the spores and from where, I will be grateful. you can contact me at harish@ventronics.net or 09845561999

Thanks and regards,

Harish.
    hey sir i am intrested i cultivation ganoderma mushroom can u give me byeback order my contact no is 8970612245 n my email ID is sudarshansm@ymail.com i wating for replay
    sir,greetings.
    we are cultivating mushroom in bulk. want to export. can you please help us in this regard? please contact at chinnibaa@gmail.com.

thank you.
    Hello sir,
    I want to start small scale plant tissue lab in Gujarat. Can you help me? than please contact me on vishalmunjapara@yahoo.com or 8000785186
    Hello Sir,

I m a retired person from rampur Uttar pradesh and want to start the mushroom business. can u help me in this regard. my email address is manishsrivastava55@gmail.com
    Helo sir i am ashraf be/eee graduate, i not get job so plan to start a
    mushroom cultivation, i started small level i plan to start as a
    business and marketing, export from january,
    but for spawn i need to depend and wait for some one
    so i intrested to start own production
    so need details abt training ,fees, and other details
    and pls suggest me is this business good for me
    is loan provided by bank?
    What mushroom spawn u given traing?
    Do u training in my place?r else i need to come there?
    Waiting for u r reply
    thank u
    We want to start a Plant tissue culture lab either in NORTH EAST INDIA or in DEHRADOON. We are looking for experienced consultants for carrying out the work. please send your details in supratimc6@gmail.com
    Hi Mr. Singh,

I am interested in cultivation of ganoderma. i want to have chat with u.

please give me your no.

Regards,
    kishor
    hi mr singh,

I wish to start from oyster and miliky first small 500 beds.. then increase upto 15000 in my building....

Commercial space @ somanur in between Coimbatore to Tirupur

regards,
    Ganesh

Hello Mr Singh ,

Looking at starting my own spirulina plant . Please do let me know how we can work together .

Contact me at mayank.tivary@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…