Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir i am looking for Apeda certified BIO FERTILISER on urgent basis please contact me on sanjsuni@yahoo.com
    Hi sir,

Im interested in buying agriland or barren land or cheap waste land in & around madurai, tirunelveli, ramnad, tuticorin & chennai.

Could u pls give me details of land availability to my email.
    bashashares@gmail.com

Waiting for ur reply.

Thanks
    Basha.
    Sir,
    I am planning to establish a clay brick making plant , so i would like to get in touch with you to have a machine for my purpose,.'
    so either you can contact me at sprathore_edwa@yahoo.co.in Or give me your contact information so that i can contactr with you.
    I hope we will get in touch soon...
    Thank you
    Shakti Pratap Singh
    sir,
    I posted for information 5 months ago not received any information, can u send me the details to satya0005@yahoo.com or send your mail id or your contact no for further communication.,
    Ram Prasad.
    Dear sir
    I am intrested in Clay brick making plant,planning to start in BIhar.For that i reqire a detail report like
    Introduction
    Uses and Applications
    Properties
    Market Survey with future aspects
    Present Manufacturers
    Detailed Process of Manufacture
    Formulations
    Process Flow Sheet Diagram, Plant Layout,
    Cost Economics with Profitability Analysis
    Capacity
    Land & Building Requirements with Rates
    List & Details of Plant and Machinery with their Costs
    Raw Materials Details/List and Costs
    Power & Water Requirements
    Labour/Staff Requirements
    Utilities and Overheads
    Total Capital Investment
    Turnover
    Cost of Production
    Break Even Point
    Profitability
    Land Man Ratio
    Suppliers of Plant & Machineries and Raw Materials
    Cash Flow Statement
    Repayment Schedule
    Interest Chart
    Depreciation Chart
    Projected Balance Sheet for 5 Years etc.
    Subsidy From Govt.

Pl respond the mail at
    praveenjha.mail@gmail.com
    Hi,
    I am very much interested in your brick making plant, but I am planning to set it up in sri lanka, since there is good demand for bricks so please let me know, whether you would be able to supply it to sri lanka 2. What would be the cost? 3. What are the raw materials needed? 4. How much area and labour required? Because getting labour is the difficult part there?

Looking forward to hear from you,
    Athavan
    rathavan@gmail.com
    Dear Sir,
    We are interest in your plant and machinery,please mail us complete feasibility report,what is total investment & ROI and availability of raw materials ? raj4ksm@yahoo.co.in
    Dear Sir,
    We are interest in your plant and machinery,please mail us complete feasibility report,what is total investment & ROI,Can we start this project at pune considering availability of raw materials ?
    pl send complete project report with techno commercial offer.
    Kind Regards,
    Narayan d.Ghodekr
    sales@kamaprotopack.in
    Dear Sir,
    We are interest in your plant and machinery,please mail us complete feasibility report,what is total investment & ROI,Can we start this project at pune considering availability of raw materials ?
    pl send complete project report with techno commercial offer.
    Kind Regards,
    Narayan d.Ghodekar
    Cheap Price Land in Tamilnadu 100 to 5000 Acer, We are looking for Serious buyers
    ==============================================================
    Hi, I am interested, kindly PM me your phone number.

or, sms/call on +91-8095810820
    Hi,
    I am from namakkal and need agriculture land in namakkal, in and around kolli hills. Please contact me if you have any lands.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nesamani
    sir we are interested in ur machine for automatic clay brick plz sed the fulll details of the mahcine to Email id:recmdindia@gmail.com Mobile No::8801016066
    Sir
    Iam trader in granite stones now interested in starting my own brick industry.I would like to know if anybody has installed this ur machine in Karnataka, India, so that i could see it. If not pls arrange matters so that i could be convinced in buying this machine. Before that I would like to know the exact specification and cost price of the machine.
    Awaiting ur response at the earliest

Thanking you Madhukar
    Dear sir,
    I like to start a farm in madurai.so i need a land in thirumangalam or thirumanagalam to virudhunagar road.can u arrange the bank loan
    send me the details to my mail id.arunvel.26@gmail.com
    i am intrested in ur project,Automatic Russia 10 Crores CLAY BRICKS MAKING MACHINE. let me know the project report with details like land required, cost of the machinery, service of the machinery with details. send to either private message/My Email-birendrakanoo.123@rediffmail.com
    Hi,

see my post regarding land requirement in theni, call me on 09820036278 or sms me your number and i will call to discuss
    Dear Mr. Samywinsar - Can you please give us your contact details? I am interested in buying agriculture land near madurai and dindigul..r plze contact me on 9888454540
    Dear Sir,
    we are interested for C&F in U.P.. Recently I am working as a director of a Private limited company. First plz send your income and investment details district and state level distributorship of Aloe Vera Juice. Investment will be done as per requirement and also depend on income.

If any subsidies provided by any govt. concern plz indicate the same.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Kapil Kumar
    M:09911254181
    E-mail:kapil_kumar70@rediffmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…