Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear sri,
    I am looking for buyer for spirulina powder. I am basically from nashik. I have in contact in some farmer. Total production around 250kg per month. please contact on personal or give me your contact no.

regard,

dnyanesh diwan

Dear Sir,
    Kindly post me your email address to send all details about Prepsuna SugarLess brand of stevia formulated powder and the business for a change.
    Thank you
    Regards
    S.Kalyana Sundaram
    This is Amit Pawar from Sangli dist.came across ur message in agriculture.com. i like to know still are u in supply of mushrooms.if yes can u suppluy to mumbai / pune kindly qoute the rate for one kg of each variety., am in need of both variety of mushrooms at regular basis.contact via through the email id:amitr101@gmail.com or on cell +919987195354

regards
    hi sir

This is kalpana venkatesh from coimbatore dist.came across ur message in agriculture.com. i like to know still are u in supply of mushrooms.if yes can u suppluy to coimbatore/chennai? kindly qoute the rate for one kg of each variety., am in need of both variety of mushrooms at regular basis.contact via through the email id:kalpana_052000@yahoo.co.in

regards
    V.Kalpana
    Hello,

Our unit will be based in North Gujarat. We will produce top quality spray dried spirulina. Please call me on +919624769697. We can have a mutually beneficial agreement if it suits us.

Thank you

Priyvrat
    Sir
    Please post for us the profitabity of ganoderma farming(1000 kg/month)-required capital,area needed,availability of planting materials,technology details,period of farming,buyers,market in india etc.The information would be of great help to us to take a decision on the matter
    Thanks in advance ,PLEASE REPLY ASAP.
    dear sir,
    sir we are associated with agri university and under the guidance of them we are producing totally organic SPIRULINA .

Fine Packing in steriliged aluminium coated tins/bags and offering price Rs.450/100gms . Please welcome for negotiation as we are planning for export and getting rules and standards of concern

with regards
    chandradev4u
    I am interested in organic farming. wish to buy suitable land. I wish to set up the farm within 200 kms from mumbai.
    The requirement is 5 - 15 acres .
    The location of the land is not required to be near highway or station.
    The purpose is farming / agriculture - so the land should be flat land suitable for farming with electricity, water and accessibility.
    The budget per acre is 1 lac to 5 lacs. depending upon the location.
    can also look for the land with partial trees and also open land.
    Pl send in complete details with your contact details.
    thks.
    regs.

ketan shah
    Mobile : 0 93 22 22 15 44
    email : info@naturallygrown.co.in
    Dear Sir,
    Please let me know the detail of your plan.Do you want to set up your spawn production or want to purchase spawn.Where you are based.Spawn is for which mushroom.
    Thanking you
    Dr.SunilKumar
    visit us at This PC-based software suite provides complete control over your farm operations. A complete resource-planning multi-user software suite for managing multiple farms, useful for optimization of resources, input management, HR management , and financia or call 9011041049/50.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…