Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello sir ,
    we are engaged in mushroom farming in a rural area of west bengal ,market is quite good of oyster and milky mushroom in our area that's why we are thinking to supply dry mushroom to the exporter like you
    if it is possible to take dry oyster mushroom continuously from west Bengal pleas give your contact number on 08389042241 or mr.ayansaha@gmail.com we will supply you.
    Hello Dr Dey,
    I am interested in setting up a small set up of Mushroom cultivation. Could I please get your contact infromation. I live in Navi Mumbai.
    hi raj this is shiv raj goyal i want to cultivate oyter mushrooms is it possible for you to contact me for the same.my contact numbers are-9819077429,9221507007
    Hi Dr ROY, i m stay near mumbai ,i m seeking 4 guidance abt mashroom farming.
    so can u help me in dis...if yes pls give ur contact address n number whr i can contact u..
    Hi Dr

Iam Senthil from Tamilnadu, India,I am very much interseted to cultivate mushroom, please guide me

Senthil
    Hi I am looking forward to set up the project could u help me in estimating the cost part for the same & also various cost components
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…