Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,
    I am Madhuri. I would like to start a dairy farm in Visakhapatnam, AP. Can you help me with the Central and State Government Schemes? I am aware of the NABARD process and only interested to know the Government schemes. Can you help me as to where I can get the complete information.
    Thanks.
    Please e-mail me: samineni_madhuri@gmail.com
    Hello,
    This is Satish , i would like to start a dairy plant in Cunnoor.
    how much finance do i need to start a plant with 50 cattle and so on
    Please advise.
    Hello Dear Kishore,

I would love to join your group and share information on cattle farming.

Jeetesh.
    Actually i am a student from mumbai studying in tybms and want to start a dairy plant
    for which i need information like
    -how to gain knowledge about dairy industry
    -what are the future prospects of dairy industry
    -how much finance do i need to start a plant with 50 cattleand so on
    i would be obliged to recieve any kind of help from you reguarding the same
    Hello Sadiq215 If u r intrested to start a small dairy in rajasthan.pl inform us the basic data of your location land holding water availability and investment u want to do.
    Hi Kishore I am happy to join group dairy. I hope it will provide plateform for dairy person to share their problems and get solution of their problems.Group members also get new Ideas Suggestion innovation and new initiative.
    hello kisore i am naveen from jabalpur i am already in dsairy bussiness but i wana sale milk out of state how u help me plz reply i have 2000liters milk daily i have 330 buffaloes & 70 cows
    Hi Kishore, I have also joined your Group Dairy. I am interested to start a small dairy in Rajasthan. Any info you have pls convey to me by PM. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…