Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am looking for hybrid napier grass stem to grow on my farm near Doddaballapur on an area of 2-3acres. Pls let me know if you can supply.

Santosh
    psjfarm@gmail.com
    To,
    Kanchan_dairy

we are looking for regular supplies of hybrid napier grass to our dairy farm near wonderla on bangalore-Mysore road. pl contact me immediately

RAVISHANKAR.M
    ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in
    ph: +919880741434
    dear sir/madem
    I am a BE/MBA graguate, i am planning to start the dairy farm with 20 to 50 cows, and i have some money and 4 acre own land and 4 acre in hand one more land 2 flat land with house, i am seriously doing project about this business, i want property against loan amount of 15, 00, 000/- OR AGRI BANK LOAN OR ANY OTHER FINANCIAL HELP TO ME, pls help to me, my mobile no:09663161741, email:rajavel1a2b@rediffmail.com, thanking you
    Coleus cultivation has done with its wet roots which we can supply you at Rs.40 per kg and if Coleus id ready with you then we purchase it also therefore please let us know that how much Planting material you required for the same.
    We are interested in leasing the dairy unit.
    KIndlycontact 09895692124 oremail detais to kznair yahoo com
    I need milking mechion in our diary, so send details about milking equipment in tamilnadu company's only, THANK U........
    Mr. TS Reddy,
    You will need to be experienced in judging the yield of a cow and if not take somebody very trusted one along with you to evaluate the yield before you buy them.

As far as high yielding HF cows availability, they are available in areas surrounding Bangalore and in Nilgiri, near ooty. The price range is anything between the range of 40 and 60 thousand.

Hope the information is useful to you.

Dileep Jain
    hai iam sridhar reddy from hyderabad, planning to purchase high yielding(25-30 litres)HF cows for expanding my dairy farm . assist me in giving the approximate prise,locations and availability. thank u
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…