Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We provide consultancy for turnkey project for Stevioside extraction. for more information you can mail us to our mail ID. info.hcms@gmail.com.
    We are looking for Dry Stevia Leaves for our upcoming Stevia Extraction Plant at Baroda (Guj). Our requirement is 30 MT per month. Kindly send your best quote with analytical report, suppliers nearby Baroda preferred. We can enter into long term contract.
    Dear Aurochem,
    We require technology regarding extracting gel from alo vera.
    Kindly contact for more detail.
    Regards
    M.Z.Iqbal +92 321 8420842 techserve45@gmail.com
    We want to test white stevioside powder at your lab for stevioside and Rebaudoside A and other glycoside. what are your charges and address

Regards
    MOHIT
    sagimohit@yahoo.co.in
    Kindly contact with brief details of your Stevia Extraction plants. Many of my clients are interested in setting up of Colourless Liquid / white powder.

Mail me at sandeepgic AT rediffmail DOT com
    need agriplanter for exports of Thomson seedless Grapes Ambercolour in with packing of 500 gms in eack punnet with lid and each puneet should hv maximum of 2 -3 bumches.we have an export order for packing of each box 10x500gms for about 2400 boxes to europe
    We are having 100Acres in Dharamapuri(salem district),,Tamilnadu about 170kms from chennai and Bangalore

We want to start A PLANT OF MINIMUM CAPACILTY biomass based (Ricehusk BASED )power plant which canbe statred capacity.

Please contact with full details.

Regards,
    Nikhilesh Kumar Sinha,
    CEO&MARKETING DIRECTOR
    09820183279,nikhileshsinha@gmail.com
    Kapil Jain
    +91-9811937987
    kapilhjain@gmail.com
    Place to Set up Laboratory : Banswara(Southern Rajasthan ) or Gurgaon.
    I am interested in setting up one lab for HPLC to help the poor farmers in my region (Rajsthan). Can you please let me know about the cost involved in the same.
    Please contact me at kapilhjain@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…